Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Old West is Easy Compared to Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

"Oh, how bold of you. Are you on your way to be a famous pirate captain?" She says with a chuckle before leaning back in her seat to start rocking again. "I suppose that explains why you haven't been here then. And I was saving some sweet buns for you I got in town. But they were going to be old so I ate them."She grinned teasingly.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Aye I'm-," he began smugly, but his face fell when he learned of the treat he had missed out on. "But you'll just grow fat on them."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty laughed, "I just had a baby, I'm already fat!" She exclaimed but then pretended to be in thought. "You know though.. I think there's one left that's still good. If the great pirate James doesn't mind sticking around and sleep in a comfy bed for a night so I get to see his adorable face around the farm for a little bit, I might give it to you. I think the chickens miss you chasing them, you know."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Alright," said James. He had already intended to sleep here tonight, so that seemed like a deal. "Can I have it now?"
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"Alight, but keep your promise." Kitty said as she lightly poked him on the nose to tease him and slowly stood up. She winced and grabbed her cane. "Let's find it together.." She told him as she toddled slowly to the kitchen to find the sweet bun. She had been getting them delivered every day in case he showed up, otherwise she'd let Noah or Uriel have them usually.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James frowned a little when he saw her wince. "Are ye okay, Miss?" he asked. He moved to her other side from the cane to help support her.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty was surprised he helped her and smiled taking his hand for support but mostly used the cane as she cradled Abe carefully. "I'm fine. I just hurt sometimes, especially after having Abe here. I'll recover before you know it. But thanks for your help." She walked slowly and noticed the package still neatly setting out on the table. "Oh, I think that's it. Why don't you go check." She released him so she could heavily lean on her cane.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James let go and rushed over. He climbed on a chair and sitting there on his knees, leaning over the table, he ripped the package open like some starving wolf.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty laughed as she watched the boy unwrap the sweet pastry and leaned against the door frame. "I hope you enjoy it. Does that mean I get to enjoy the pirate's presence a little while ?" She asked as she tilted her head. "I might get more in a couple days."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Uhm, you cab gew more domorrow," said James with his mouth very full.