Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Old West is Easy Compared to Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

"He could play with them and wrap them around his neck or something. But that's not the real fear." Kitty gestured to the basket the bandage was kept in and it had other medical stuff and some medicines kept there too. "All the stuff for emergencies are in there. The baby definitely doesn't need to get into smellin salts." She shook her head wondering what would happen to the boy if he did.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah nodded. He put the basket back, keeping the bandage. "Thanks, Mrs. Meijer."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty waved him off and smiled. "You don't need to thank me so much. I am helping you out because you asked. There's nothin more to it. Alright?" She moved slowly to sit back on the porch. "Take it easy while you work. And for heaven's sake, stop fearin we'll fire you over something small. Ok? You would be more likely ta do crime if you didn't have stable work. I wouldn't do that to you."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Yes ma'm..." he said awkwardly, kind of relieved when she left.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty rolled her eyes and sighed as she sat on the porch and sipped her water, relaxing as she rocked slowly and held Abe. "I hope you grow up with more brains than him or me, Abe."She says to the baby. "Take after your father."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Sometime later, James appeared at the gate. He hadn't been here for a while, because it was warm at night nowadays and he had found a new cave, where he had camped out pretending he was a pirate. Today his loot consisted of a bag of sweets he had bought from money of questionable origin.

He took a sweet from the bag and popped it into his mouth. Then he safely put the bag in his pocket and opened the gate quietly. He was fully intent on sneaking in quietly.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty rose her brow seeing the boy try to stealth his way towards the house. She was quiet a moment then called out calmly. "And where do ya think yer going? Acting all sneaky like?" She held out her hand and gestured for him to come closer. "I ain't seen ya for a while, James."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James jumped when she called out to him. The sweet got stuck in his throat, but he managed to cough it up after some attempts. When he had recovered, he sheepishly walked over to her. "I discovered a cave," he said.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"Yeah?" She looked curious and leaned forward a bit that remained comfortable for her and Abe. "Tell me about it? Was it a cool cave with treasure? Or scary skeletons to fight?" The woman tilted her head. "I'm sure you had some real adventures."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Aye, I raided ships from there." That mostly meant he had climbed on fishing vessels in the evening when he knew the fishermen were asleep, and had explored them. Perhaps he had taken some gear from the Ward coble and hidden it.