Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Old West is Easy Compared to Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty shrugged. "It's what comes with being hot blooded. We think with our feelings more than our heads. Doesn't mean you can't learn to do better, even though it ain't easy. I believe in you. Just have a little patience and faith in yourself and we will too." She smiled at him as she sipped her water.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah wasn't used to this much kindness. "Yes, Mrs. Meijer..." he said. "I er... I'd better get back to work."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty sighed and leaned back in her chair to drink her water and relax with Abe. "Alright. I won't keep you, but take your time. And if you need help, say something. I will get you help. I am gonna be furious if your foot don't heal right. Ya hear?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Aye ma'm. The... the doctor said I should take it easy and use t' crutches..." he admitted. "And well... I might need another bandage for support, so I can wash this one..."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded. "Don't you worry none. We got bandages. Uriel has a bunch of medical stuff for emergencies ta make sure we're well prepared." Especially after that little incident with his brother. "If you need help wrapping yourself, don't be shy. I'll make sure the bandage is washed quickly so it can dry for when you need to change it. I'm sorry I'm not stronger. In a little time I can walk easier and I can help lighten your load."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I can wash t' bandage meself, ma'm. If ye just tell me where to find t' new one, I can sort meself." He didn't want to trouble her, and he doubted Mr. Meijer would like the idea of her troubling herself.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded. "If you're sure. But I don't mind. If I'm gonna be washing things anyway, one extra bit of cloth is nothing. Just let me know. And I can get the bandage myself." She stood and approached him slowly before holding out Abe. "Hold him for me just a moment." She could have gone with Abe, but it would be easier. Besides, she wanted to show Noah how much she trusted him. "Make sure to cradle his head." She said seriously.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh, no ma'm," said Noah, panicking. He got up. "I'll get it. It's no problem!" He looked at the infant startled.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty rose her brow and shrugged following him slowly. "In the washroom."She said to him and followed before gesturing to a cabinet built into the wall. "At the top. I swear, I don't know why he had to put it so high, but at least it's reachable by all of us. Maybe he's thinkin ahead to when Abe is gonna be toddling around but that's like what.. two years away?" She said cluelessly.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Whew. Bullet dodged. Noah limped ahead. He opened the said cabinet in the washroom. "I doubt bandage's gonna harm him," he said, reaching up and grabbing it.