Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Beauty Is a Gift to the World [Market, Shops and Spas]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"In smaller towns, you don't normally meet with most because they only want you for your money." He sighed as if it was from experience and drank some more wine.

"I scare one of my brothers even though I've never raised a hand to him." He moved to sit beside Calliope and took their face in his hands as he leaned in uncomfortably close to stare into the eyes. "And can you say with most confidence that i do not scare you? If I were to pay you for five paintings would you return after fulfilling your obligation? How would it feel if I were to suddenly come seeking your company? You may admit it. You would be utmost disturbed!" He released his hands and sighed leaning back on the love seat.

"You are my muse. But how will I cope if she looks at me like a frog that had wandered inside her home?"

372 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: All (depends on the presentation)
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=613
Height: 5'4''

Chéri played with the wine a little and then added “Just make clear you are not offering any, then you will see how many stop. If none, you can always leave.” They were apparently a believer into oversimplification.

Calliope kept looking at Darius while Darius told his story and they kept being unfazed, even when Darius touched them. Considering they had thought, at least at the beginning, they were there in part to provide intimacy and sex, having their face touched was no surprise. “Yes. And if after five paintings I like you, yes. And I see no reason why I shouldn’t. This house is a bit creepy, granted, but I can see myself wanting to see you again. And you can come whenever you want to visit me to the diamond pony, in fact, you are welcome and encouraged to do so. After all, they let me stay there because of the people who might want to visit me.” Calliope could not start to fathom why Darius saw himself as such a disgusting being.

To console him, Calliope stood up with swift and practical movement and tried to put their hand on the top of Darius’s hair, brushing it tenderly, while their eyes closed partially in a serene expression. “How is that worse than never seeing her again?
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius waved his hand with a sour expression. "I'm not good with most people, once I started trying I'd keep trying for too long and it would hurt more to stop."..

He slowly clutched his hands together and apologized. "Maybe but how would I know ? And thank you, I suppose I could try.." magnus went all the time to the pony. They might be happy he was leaving the house of he went there.

Darius was surprised by the touch but didn't pull away. He looked away nervously. "Well for now I can pretend she is too busy and would like to see me again. If I were to meet her again uninvited, I'd erase all doubt."

372 Posts
16 Threads

Chéri shrugged again. They weren’t going to give up easily. “Resilience isn’t a bad thing. Most people like it, actually. And you seemed pretty good a listening. No, I don’t see that as a risk.”

Darius apologised. Chéri shook their head. “You can try. It would do you good to feel like you are trying.” Stated Chéri with confidence. They kept stroking Darius’s hair, indulging a little longer, applying slightly more pressure, guessing the man was not used to being touched but longed for this sort of contact. “Or you could go to her and offer comfort. She needs that and she might not have the strength to ask. She didn’t look like she did.” Chéri offered their own perspective because they knew another opinion would be valued.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius pouts. "I don't know if I can connect. People might be jealous because I was born lucky." If he could consider this awful family as lucky.

He sighed and leaned into that touch like a cat enjoying the attention. "Alright I will think about it. But if she treats me with disgust and clearly did not want me around, you must do something for me." He closed his eyes. "Maybe a free painting?"

372 Posts
16 Threads

Chéri shrugged. Again. The shrugging seemed to never end. “People always have a reason to be jealous. But you cannot change how you were born, you can only choose how to act.” Said, Chéri, using one of their three wise statements a year.

Darius seemed to be in great need of touching, so Chéri went a little bit further and started massaging the base of his head, where lots of tension normally was. They smiled slyly, but greedy as they were they weren’t going to lose all that money “Let’s say a free session. Or you can ask me one question about me.” Very valuable stuff, but Darius could not know.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius decided not to comment on that. Best Calliope didn't know how apathetic he could be to those in need.

Darius hung his head forward as he enjoyed the light massage. It was very strange but he was enjoying it so much he was not about to complain. "Mmm.. considering I don't even know your name, I think I'll prefer to just keep the mystique. A free session then. "He smiled very slightly even though he knew there would be misery if he did get the courage to go see Sonia.

372 Posts
16 Threads

Maybe Darius’s response would have changed if Calliope had shared their views on charity work. But alas, that was not bound to happen today.

Calliope slowly loosened their grip, then concluded “Very well, then, you will have a free session if Sonia treats you poorly. And if not, you will pay me for an extra session.” In a different situation, maybe they were going to give that one for free, but it sounded like Darius was going to need a whole lot more therapy and Chéri had a whole wardrobe to fill. They did their job with precision and originality, accepted happily to be walked back and made sure to make Darius laugh as much as they could while they were together.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius gave a small chuckle and nod. "You'll have earned it, but first we'll see if I can even gather the courage to go see her."

He was actually grateful to walk her to the Diamond Pony and talk about whatever came to his head. Calliope was nice to meet though his paranoia wouldn't stop reminding him that he was being kind for the extra money, but he wouldn't say. Either he was right or wrong and either way they'd be insulted. He preferred to be hopeful and live in the dark. "Good night, and stay safe." He said as he left him at the door, handing over the coins for the day's session. "Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow."