Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Beauty Is a Gift to the World [Market, Shops and Spas]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

That was a good question. "Have you ever been in love? Or perhaps yearned for something very dearly." He gestured to his chest and then back. "I think those are deep feelings." He took Calliope's hand to guide him to the love seat and helped take off his shoes and set them with the clothing. He tilted his head in thought.

"Remove your pants too. Do you need to wear something?" He looked away to go towards his clothes. "I don't want you to be too undressed if it makes you uncomfortable. I am sure I can give you something to wear if needed." He decided showing off the bare legs might be a nice look. "I am picturing.." He gestured towards him and slowly tugs down one side of the robe to expose his shoulder and then Darius sat on the love seat with his hands resting on his lap. "I think the fabric slightly bunched up here a little? " He then had his back straight and looked towards the window as if in longing. "What do you think?"

The man didn't ponder the price long, it seemed more than fair. "Alright, Or I will pay you half that, promise me two paintings. And.." He eyed him as if envious of something. "You can keep that." He nodded towards the robe.

372 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: All (depends on the presentation)
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=613
Height: 5'4''

Chéri’s eyes flicker in their own equivalent of a loud “ppppf, ‘course not!” And then asked, properly “When have you felt something deep? Maybe I can used that.” Seeing it again as an acting exercise. Chéri let themselves be guided to the love seat and let Darius do with the boots. Surprisingly, they didn’t take this as an innuendo, since it was a fairly normal thing for an artist to arrange a model’s clothes. While Darius helped with the shoes, Chéri unbuttoned their trousers, so that they could take the very long shirt out of them and take it off through the head, as at the time shirts didn’t open all the way down.

As Darius requested the pants being taken off, Chéri stared at him in disbelief “Unless you want me to, no.” Life models work naked, normally, entirely naked and Chéri seemed to be perfectly fine with complete nudity. They shook their heads. “It will be better for you to paint me only with what you want in the painting. Chéri proceeded to stir completely, with no embarrassment whatsoever. On the contrary, they exhibited a delightful smile on their face all along and kept their muscles relaxed, used as they were to be looked at. They even took a couple of steps, to better assure that the robe fell correctly on them. In doing this, they very briefly exposed a section of their thigh normally fairly hidden that presented an oddly dark colouring. Darius could see it only for a second and it wouldn’t be hard to convince oneself it was nothing, of course. Maybe it was just an oddly big, blue mole on that “perfect” person.

Chéri did not seem to pay attention to it. They kneeled on the loveseat, as requested and started to adjust the fabric, making sure the robe slid down correctly from their shoulder. “I think it is good. And if you start with the general figure and don’t want just a face portrait, we have time to think about the facial expression.”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"That's a good question. I have not felt deeply for much.. I have felt overwhelming loneliness through much of my life. That is a deep feeling." He said with a smile and as casual as if he'd mentioned the weather. "But I am not sure if that is useful for you." He couldn't imagine someone so bright and lovely to have suffered loneliness.

"Alright, perfect." Darius moved the pants aside and gave no particular notice to Calliope's nude body as it was before. He saw the strange dark spot, but it didn't detract at all from the loveliness, but he also thought it was rude to ask as it didn't matter. After taking care of the pause, he nodded. "You're right. We are working on figure and once I have most of it down I can do some of it without you having to hold the pose." He smiled and helped him sit just right and used his fingertips light as can be to move his head and flick back that short hair so it fell just right.

"See? I knew you were perfect." He smiled and moved back to mix the paint. "If you need a break or want something to eat or drink, just let me know. Also if you get cold or too warm I can make a fire or open the window for some air."

372 Posts
16 Threads

Chéri listens to the description that Darius makes and gradually changes their face. It is uncanny how, muscle by muscle, it became something else: starting from the brow, the muscles seemed to lose any strength, the eyebrows flattened into a line that promised never to rise, the eyes started to be less open, as if the had precociously started to have extra heavy skin at their extremities and took. The light dimmed and left space to a vacuous glaze, making them look like empty glass, the nose stopped moving entirely and it seemed to almost stretch slightly, going from properly perky to almost thin and the lips became hard in their closeness, as if they hadn’t been used in a while. This was a face of someone who wasn’t used to be looked at, who saw themselves as not relevant and had thought about it long and hard. Calliope’s light looked now small and warm. It was like it had gone from a sun to a candle. Both could be beautiful, but it had to be a choice. “How about this?” Chéri said, the voice as happy as it had been before, in an uncanny contrast.

Chéri put themselves in the pose with no difficulty, actually finding some respite in putting all their muscles to some use. Blocking them and resisting the urge of changing position was something and it was something that belonged to them. “Of course I was.” Said the sad-faced model, still with the same neutral tone. “I will” they assurde Darius.”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius stared at that face then shook his head. It was unsettling in a new way and so familiar. He smiled weakly and moved to sit at the easel to begin sketching the most basic form. "Yes.. you are truly a professional. You look almost like someone new." He looked back over at him and rubbed his face in thought.

Carefully, he moved a mirror to help get the shading and lighting just right as his other hand still swept along the canvas to mark the canvas. "I just need the basic figure and then I will begin painting. You look better than I could have dreamed." He kept looking over and then back to marking the page as he grew silent to focus on his work. His eyes became intense and his hand moved with practiced confidence.

372 Posts
16 Threads

Darius seemed happy with a more melancholic Calliope, maybe finding the stark contrast between their deeply sad face and their gleaming beauty pleasing, maybe simply happy with the ability of the model. “I will be anyone you like” Calliope repeated the mantra they had offered when they had first met. This is what they had meant. But they also looked genuinely please when it came to a compliment directed towards their ability.

Calliope nodded. “Very modern” she commented, noticing a choice that even in Paris was considered new and unusual. For the more traditional artists, sketching ws one of the biggest part of their process. “Perfect.” Chéri repeated. They didn’t mind the upcoming silence, they never were a big talker and used the time to enjoy the feeling of silk on the bare skin and focus on their body.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"I can see that. You are so adaptable, I've never seen anything like it." Darius said, sounding impressed. He smiled and nodded to Calliope and looked from him back to his canvas. He worked hard in silence for quite a while. "I think a small break so you can relax. Would you like some wine?" He probably shouldn't drink but what was a glass of it? It would quench his thirst and help him relax.

372 Posts
16 Threads

Calliope’s eyes smile briefly, before going back to the state that has been ordered to them. “You have not worked with many professional models.” They concluded, with a certain satisfaction in their voice. “But also, that means, if my form pleases you, you can draw lots of different things with me as a model” Looking for a medium or long term gig? It wouldn’t be a bad idea, considering they were trying to make more money. Chéri nodded and made a joyful sound “Oh, wine!” They hadn’t drank wine in a while.

They got up and took to stretching, before taking to walk around the room, to contrast the contraction of their muscles. They walked with the tips of their feet towards the outside, like most dancers.
They adjusted the robe so that it wouldn’t fall down and put on a blanket they had found somewhere: it was summer, but it wasn’t warm enough to just wear the robe. “Did you get this for this painting specifically?” They asked about the robe.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded looking a bit sheepish. "There are not a lot of professional models in Whitby.." He said but agreed, "Oh yes, I would be happy to do a lot of art and sketches with you. I think you could be used for a lot of things I could come up with if you'd allow me." The man laughed a bit and nodded towards him. "I'll be back.."

Before he went he looked curious at the question and shook his head. "I got it in a shop while I was traveling. I am certain it's from some place in the East. It's a very special piece, isn't it?" he smiled and left him alone to get that wine. It would only take a few minutes before he returned.

372 Posts
16 Threads

Chéri shrugged “I would have guessed so a few days ago, but until now Whitby has revealed itself to be way more worldly than I’d have expected. It is not Paris, sure, but it is also not as godforsaken as it probably ought to be.” Noticed Chéri, maybe too honest. Chéri smiled slyly again, but since Darius had not yet tried to touch them with any purpose other than art and so many of his observations could easily be misunderstood, that was all they did and added a generic “I’ll be happy to assist you”.

Chéri nodded “Very fine indeed, I have not seen many. I think it might even be hand-painted” as a courtesan, Chéri had quite a fine eye for clothes. In the time they were alone, Chéri checked how visible the blue bruise on their thigh was, concerned it might be too noticeable in the painting, but no, the position was strategic. Very strategic. They made sure nothing else suspicious was visible and rearranged themselves into a relaxed position, wondering how long it would take until they could be called *actually* perfect again.