Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

Douglas gave the other man a smile.  "Yu, like me then, luckily born intae a 'ouse of means and  lucky tae 'ave a family that wanted us tae follow our dreams. Nothing wrong with hiring models and 'aving enough coin tae dae what yu want.  I 'ave 'ired models a wee bit as well, but now I can be picky about the ones I am 'iring, those that 'ire me for portraits of families or people, and then coming oot 'ere is free. "  He indicated the beach and the people all around doing various tasks.

"Those I draw oot in the common areas, I make it worth me being there.  I dinna interfere their work nor life, but dinna want them thinking that I am making problems for them or oot for mischief, of course."  He didn't mention the clinic that he was sponsoring for Dr. Wells to take care of families in that area.   He did do many things in places where he spent time doing his artwork. 

He thought about the question and gave the man a look.  "Woold yu like tae see some of the works I 'ave been working on?  Why don't yu come tae the cottage I 'ave been renting tae pick me up.  Yu can see the studio that I've set up in the main front room with all the windows."  He suggested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afternoon at the beach to 'Soak Up the Sun' - by Douglas Gordon - 02-16-2022, 02:23 PM