Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Things you read in the newspaper [Market, Shops and Spas]

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

Douglas gave her an understanding glance.  He understood about being afraid.  His episodes were like being stalked by the darkness and worst images he could ever imagine.  The problem was that he had seen them in real life.  He reached out to catch her elbow gently.

" 'u cannae live yur life looking over yur should wondering if the next man you see that is from yur past or even a stranger as yu dinna know who this is.  Yu will live with nerves making yu sick, even if yu think yu are 'iding it from yurself."  He thought of his own efforts in doing that.  "It dinna work.  Trust me.  I know.  It makes yu sick like yu are now, only less visible until yu collapse."

"Yu are nae alone, lass.  Yu 'ave yur employer and now yu 'ave me.  A friend.  If yu would allow me tae be one."  He offered his hand with palm out in offering.  "I dae care."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [cw] Things you read in the newspaper - by Douglas Gordon - 09-03-2021, 02:45 AM