Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls [Market, Shops and Spas]

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

He first gave a wave at the title.  "First of all, I think we will have a great arrangement here, and think we will become friends.  Please, just call me Douglas.  Besides some of the people that you will be working with only think I am a traveling artist."  He frowned.  "Though it is spreading faster than I had hoped."  He paused.  "When I go on these trips to paint, I don't like the fuss of a large party, especially when the local gentry mamas find out I am single."  He gave a grimace.

At the invite to the doctor's place for a meal and to see the study, he nodded.  "That would be great.  Just let me know when and where."

"In the meantime, please find a place in that area where this clinic will be and pick a place that is open for you to set up the clinic, and send me the invoice for it.  I don't have a clue what you would need space-wise and furnishing.  So, I leave that all to you."  He explained.

He was always doing these kinds of things, but this was the biggest one he had invested in.  As he was staying so long, and it was so much better than spending all that time in the London social life that irritated him, he felt he should give back to the local life of the common citizens.  He would need to go back to Scotland but not for awhile yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls - by Douglas Gordon - 04-26-2021, 03:36 PM