Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls [Market, Shops and Spas]

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

Seeing how the doctor reacted to his offer, Douglas's face spread into a smile.  "If something is needed let me know.  I will see what I can arrange for it to be delivered to you for the clinic.  They are good hard-working people.  I want to help them, though they can't know it is from me.  Perhaps you could say you have received a sponsor?"

He thought about it.  "In fact, I could do that.  We can say for each day you work with the people there on a "free clinic" with any medications, it will go through a day for the painting I am doing for you?  Then if you do more work with this clinic, I will pay you for your own personal practice?"  He suggested.  "If you need something for them that is more costly than this arrangement, let me know.  I'll see what I can do to get it for you."

"Once I leave, we can make an arrangement then.  This is not my long-term home.  I came through and ended up seeing so many areas and scenes that I stayed longer than planned."  He explained.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls - by Douglas Gordon - 04-22-2021, 02:30 PM