Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls [Market, Shops and Spas]

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

The butler gave a polite nod.  "His lordship is in, please come inside.  May I have your name?  I will announce you and see if he is seeing clients."  He indicated a chair just inside the door.  After closing the door behind Tristan, he headed down the hall to the parlor.

The hallway was pleasant but not fancy in the least.  Middle class throughout the whole place, but very clean and neat.  The hallway had a light blue theme with several chairs with side tables and along the walls a few scenery paintings.  They were done by Douglas.  He had replaced the prints that had been there as a thank you to the landlord.  All were of the areas around Witby.  One was of the beach, another of the ruins not far away, and another of the town itself.

The butler came back in.  "Please follow me."  He indicated the doorway to the parlor.   Douglas was wiping his hands on a cloth as he had been painting on one of his projects when the butler had come in.  He had on a white shirt with the sleeves pushed up.  He put them back down and reached out for his jacket and put it on as he turned to face the man coming in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls - by Douglas Gordon - 04-14-2021, 12:00 PM