Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] They Grow So Fast [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"I've not been in Whitby that long. I only came after me brother and now I have to stay," she reminded the priest with a look that included sadness. "If ye feel they'll like me enough ta do this..."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"I'm sure I can find someone. I'll talk to some people and we can plan a visit," he said, and for some reason, he felt a little happier. He picked up his cup and sipped some tea.

536 Posts
15 Threads

She frowned softly, wondering how he was going to do that when the whole town probably thought of her as a jezebel. She wasn't. Instead of asking that question, however, she merely sipped her own tea. "Thank ye, Father," she said softly even still.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded. "It must be hard raising taking care of two little ones on your own and bring in money," he said emphatically.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I still have me money from the sale of the house me husband built, and I should be workin' as a nurse but I am doin' laundry instead. Tis not a hard job to do, though it is hard work, mind. I don't mind it, it keeps me mind occupied with work." The babies both started babbling back and forth to each other and she chuckled as they started belly laughing at each other.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"That's something at least," he said. He looked in the direction of the noise. "They seem very cheerful."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"They get ta laughin' at each other lately. I think they find each other hilarious." She smiled, sipping more of her tea.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

He smiled. "That's a delight. I'm glad you have them, at least."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"They are everything to me," she said and reached in to touch one of the babes on their belly. "Their laughter has certainly made things feel better."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel put his cup down, stood up and walked over, so that he could take a proper look at the infants. "They're so innocent and trusting at this age."