Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] They Grow So Fast [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She poured in a little bit of milk and then offered the tea to the religious man. She was happy to answer questions to ease any worry he might have. "He raises horses," she said simply. "This is a horse ranch." She moved to sit down in the seat of a comfortable-looking armchair, sipped her tea, and then sat back. "He came here after his wife died, ta raise horses."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

That didn't sound criminal or suspicious. Not like certain fiends selling rubbish medicine.

"It looks like a pleasant place to live and better for the children too. The air seems fresher here than in town." Especially in winter, the Whitby air could be black with smoke from the hundreds of houses, especially in the tightly packed yards and lanes, and when it rained, even the water that fell down on the town seemed polluted. "I'm glad for you."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Aye. Thank ye. Oh, they taught me how ta ride too. I can come to town a lot easier now." She said this with a smile. "When I have time ta do so, I mean. I plan on havin' the babes baptized as soon as possible. Are ye able to do it or must I go to another church?" She really wanted to stay away from Father Kemble if possible. The stories she had heard about him... well... she was nervous to be around him.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh, I think I can do that." Gabriel said. He had performed two baptisms already since coming back. Apparently Kemble hated babies. That was typical. Oh! Bad thought! His arrogance again. "Just let me know whenever you would like it done. They will need godparents though."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh..." She didn't know who to make godparents to her children, she had no friends besides Lorn, and Gabe didn't count because he was the priest. "Hmmm."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

"You can think about it," he reassured her. "It needs to be a Catholic." And preferably someone who had seen the inside of a church since baptism. But he decided not to make the threshold too high.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I don't have any friends..." she said honestly. "I don't know anyone who would want to be the godparent of my little ones." With a sigh, she sipped at the tea.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

That made him... sad. "Is there no one in the parish whom you feel you could entrust with such a role?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I don't have anybody at all," she said with dismay, her voice small. Except for Lorn, she thought, and she didn't know whether he was catholic or not.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

What sort of parish were they leading, where people could be members and not know anyone? He thought for a moment. "How about I introduce you to some people?"