Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] They Grow So Fast [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"I understand," she murmured. Niamh gave a great big yawn then, having worn herself out from all that laughing. It was a tough life for a baby, getting doted on and getting laughed at by her brother. Karen thanked her lucky stars she hadn't gotten pregnant with another while they were still babes.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

He looked at the baby getting sleepy and gently placed her back beside her brother, not without some regret. He half wished he could have such a bundle of joy and comfort with him all the time. How simple life would seem then.

But that was because he didn't clean any nappies.

"I should probably go." Before Kemble would need something and whine about Gabriel not being there to run errands. "I'll be in touch about paying a visit to some potential godparents, alright?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"Aye, Father," she said. "Thank ye for stoppin' by." Niamh was already falling asleep and so was Harold.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"I was glad to." Gabriel said, putting his black wide-rimmed clerical hat back on his head. He was too skinny. It looked ridiculous. "Thanks for the tea." And with that, he left, somewhat more cheerful than before. It soon wore off as he made his way back to town.