Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Waves that Plow To and Fro [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony shook his head. He kept strapping up Jenny but he slowed down a bit. "Look, I'm .. sorry I yelled but I've been angry at this a lot. My sister is a very sensitive subject for me. And I thought if I talked to a woman I'd understand instead of just be told I was horrible for being angry and thinking what she was doing was wrong. And how my opinion and trying to be careful never matters. I pushed that anger on you. Alright?" He ran his fingers over his face in frustration. "Its not grieving. She seemed almost relieved to be out of that life. And doesn't even care that I was right at all about some things. I don't care what most people think of me, but I cared about hers and clearly, I shouldn't." He sighed heavily and patted Jenny's head gently before he started to move to get back on. "I'll let you have your beach back and won't return." He hung his head with an uneasy frown. "And I realize I shouldn't have talked to you about something that I could get so upset by."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Waves that Plow To and Fro - by Pony McBride - 07-01-2020, 03:34 PM