Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

A letter was quietly slipped under Elijah's door. It was sealed but the seal bore no imprint. The letter was marked 'E.C.'.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled softly and stroked his hand to help him rest but he thought he heard something. He wondered if Diane was up to something and glanced around when he saw something by the door. "One second.." He stepped over to pick it up and sat back beside Anthony to open the envelope that had to be addressed to him with those initials. He opened it and started to read it. His face fell as everything around him vanished while he read the letter to the very end.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony watched with a growing curiosity as Elijah took the envelope and opened it. He shifted a bit, tilted his head slightly and looked at him. Was he just hallucinating that look on his face, or was that real? "What? What is it?" It didn't seem to be anything good, he could sense that.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Even after finishing the letter, he stared for a moment. It took Anthony's words to shake him out. "I.. it's from Gabriel. He's leaving. " He turned to look at him wide eyed. "I am so sorry.." He stood up quickly. "I have to go. I promise, I'll be back soon. I.. I just.. have to talk to him while I have a chance." He spun and ran out the door, leaving the letter behind.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony barely even had time to comprehend that, before Elijah left. He just sat there for a few moments in silence, trying to make sense of just happened. Even though he knew that he shouldn't, he took the letter and looked it over — he understood absolutely nothing, except that the letter was very long and it was from Gabriel, and thus most likely full of shit. He could've probably been able to decipher the letter if he tried very hard, but he really didn't have the energy to do that. ......But he was so curious. He eventually just gave in to temptation and tried to read through the letter.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

But Gabriel was nowhere to be found outside.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah ran to his house and knocked on the door hoping to catch him, if not he hoped he could make it to the train in time. "Gabriel! Please tell me you are home.."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The housekeeper opened the door. "Why, Mr. Crane. If it's father Richards you're looking for, I'm afraid he's left. That last one's finally done it. I told him he can't carry the entire town. I told him to stop bringing beggars in, but would he listen?!" She shook her head. "Finally snapped under the pressure, poor thing."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at her desperately. "Did he go to the train station? Please, I must find him. I just.. need to speak to him. I can't let him leave town without talking with the man. It's very important." Was there any way she could get a glimpse into why he was practically begging her, he didn't care at the moment.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Aye, but I don't think you'll catch him anymore. Poor thing was so overwhelmed, he wired the bishop first thing in the morning." She lowered her voice. "Bishop was eager to see him gone, because he was stirrin' things up. Gone to see the bishop in Middlesbrough, but he won't return." She frowned. "He was an eccentric one, but I daresay I'll miss him."