Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

[Content warning: Reference to alcoholism, and probably all sorts of other awful things associated with the Longbottoms and Anthony - what could possibly go wrong?]

Where was the stupid cow this time? The pub, no doubt, but which one? He had to find his wife, before she drank all the money - or before she was arrested again. Although she really deserved it, he still wouldn't let anyone arrest or harm 'one of us'. Bloody constable Crane. Harry had been livid when he had heard Crane had arrested his wife and son, and he intended to make that asshole pay at some point. Still, best to prevent a repetition of that and find Anita before things escalated again. So where was the cow?

Speaking of things escalating, Harry suddenly stopped in his tracks. He didn't see Anita, but he had just spotted someone else he had business with. Harry stopped himself from striding over and simply knocking the bastard down. Instead, he shouted out. "Hey! Hey you!" He slowly walked over.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was simply walking on the street. There was nothing more to it. No suicidal ideation, no desire to to anything criminal again, no desire to go drink himself to death somewhere, nothing of the like. He was just taking a small walk on this day.

He should've known that he shouldn't have expected it to go well. Nothing ever goes well, for him. Anthony stopped and looked at whoever it was that was shouting like that, and — oh, fuck. He had half a mind to just run, but he knew that would make things much worse, so he just stood very still, and tried not to seem as nervous as he actually was.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

When Harry reached the younger man, he gave him a shove. "Ye stole my money, bastard! Give it back or I'll beat ye up!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony stumbled back as the man shoved him. Thankfully for him, there was a wall behind him which broke his fall, and he didn't just pathetically fall onto the ground. "What the fuck?" He didn't do that. He didn't take this guy's money. ...Did he? No, he's absolutely certain he didn't do so. "I don't have your money!"
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Don't lie, bastard! Give it back!" He moved closer to the man, not to let him get away and raised his fist to show him he was serious.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony quickly got his feet under him again, and moved backwards against the wall as the man approached. "I'm not lying!" For once in his life, he actually says the truth, and this shit happens.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"My money was gone after you left when we was drinkin'! You took it! I ain't no fool!"

He kind of was.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony genuinely had not taken anything from this man, and he was pretty anxious and mad about being accused of doing so. "What– why should I even take your money?" Stupid question.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry scoffed. "Yeah, why should ye, ye half drunk loafer! Livin' off other people's money's what your lot does! Well, not my money!" And he brought his fist towards the man's face.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

[cw: violence]

Anthony was just about to respond and defend himself, when the man just hit him right in the face. His head hit the wall he was leaning against, and coupled with the punch itself, he really was not having a good time. He instantly put his hands up to cover his face on instinct, because that hurt and he may or may not be crying a little bit, now.