Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"The cops?" he scoffed. "And why would anyone listen to a good for nowt loafer and thief like you?!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was silent. "Well..." he didn't really have a response to that. "fuck you! I'm not leaving until you give me my money!" Dodging the question always works.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry simply turned and walked on.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony followed him. "Give me my fucking money back." He was going to repeat that until it worked.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry walked on. Was this guy ever going to get the hint? He walked into an alley. Fuck him. If he wanted to get beaten up, he could have it as he liked.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Give me my money back." The alley didn't scare him, and so he just followed him into it, still very set on his goal of trying to annoy him until he gives him the fucking money.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry suddenly turned and started attacking the smaller man, kicking and punching.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

[cw: violence/blood. he's Not having a good time]

Anthony barely even had time to react before the man just lunged at him. His nose started bleeding from the hits to his face, and the fact that the bleeding wasn't exactly light coupled with him trying and failing to wipe the blood away, made for a pretty bad time. It was definitely a little bit of a grotesque sight.

And it took only one more hit to his head for shit to really go south for him. Anthony's head hit the wall hard, and he was just knocked unconscious from the impact.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

When the man fell down, Harry finally left him alone. "Told ye, bastard," he muttered, and he left the alley.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

It wasn't long before Gabriel passed by and nearly tripped over Anthony. He jumped, fearing for a moment that he had found a corpse. He crouched and recognized the man. I could just walk on, said a little voice in the back of his head. But already, he reached out to the man's neck and felt a pulse. He was alive at least. Gabriel looked around. He really didn't want to have to deal with this guy, but his conscience did not allow him to just leave Anthony here. "Are you alright?" he said, gently shaking the shoulder of the man who was evidently not alright.