Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah didn't watch him for long. He rest his head back on his chest and just stared ahead at nothingness. He was still bothered by a lot of things deep inside and he didn't really feel like he had anyone to talk to about it any more.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

It took a bit of time, but eventually Anthony relaxed enough to be able to fall asleep if he wanted to. He almost even wanted to, but the head on his chest surprised him enough that he didn't want to, at the very moment. "...isn't that uncomfortable?" he said at Elijah. That looked uncomfortable.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah closed his eyes and shook his head a little. "i'm quite alright. Am.. I disturbing your rest?" He turned his head to look at him. "If you can't sleep like that, I won't.."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"No, it's fine," Anthony shook his head. "it just...looked uncomfortable. Glad it isn't." Oof. He didn't want to stretch all that awkwardness out for longer than was necessary, so he just instantly tried to go back to sleep again. Only to be plagued by memories of yesterday's events, again. He tried to not let the displeasure show, and just squeezed his eyes shut even tighter, and tried to rest again.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and rest his head on his again as he thought about it too among the growing mountain of other worries that seemed to keep growing.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Elijah served as a comforting force, right now, but unfortunately not comforting enough. "...can I talk you about...yesterday?" A very uncharacteristic decision of him, but he really did want to get it all over with and off his chest.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah turned to look at him and blinked. 'Yesterday?" He nodded slowly and wondered if he should get his book but decided not to. "Tell me whatever you want to talk about.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Instant regret. He shouldn't have said that — now he has to actually talk about it. Oh, well. Better get this done and over with quickly, then. "So, like..." how is he even supposed to phrase this. "I think I remember what actually happened, now." He didn't trust his memory too much because it had already proved to be faulty, but he was pretty certain that he was remembering it all correctly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

A smile appeared on his face as he looked at him, listening carefully. "Take your time, don't worry about anything. Just talk to me what you can..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

The urge to just backtrack and not say anything was strong, but he didn't give in to it. Anthony tried to pull himself together. "So....like, I was just walking, right? Literally just walking," he started his story off. He was very hesitant, mainly because he genuinely wasn't sure whether he was telling the truth or not. He just decided to risk it and keep talking.

"And there's this guy. He comes up to me, all like 'you took my money'. And I didn't do that! So I was probably just like 'what the hell? No' and he just took...." He had a very sudden realization here. That bastard took his money. He took his goddamn money. He tried to not show his displeasure, but it was difficult. "...my money, that's what he took, right. And, like, I wanted it back, so I said that. And I kept saying that. And then..." Anthony just kind of shrugged, as if to signify the story was over. He didn't want to spell out how bad he got his ass beat.