Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Business to settle [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry didn't care that the man was crying. He had been getting into fights with assholes like him since he was a little boy, and this particular asshole took his money. "Give it back or I'll do it again," he threatened.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony wiped away the tears with the back of his hand, because he didn't want to seem pathetic in front of this guy, by just crying. "Fuck you! I haven't taken shit from you!" Can't this bastard just leave him the hell alone.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry was close to punching him again, but stopped himself. Clearly this guy cared more about keeping the money than keeping his nose intact, so there was no point. "No!?" He put his hand around Anthony's throat and put the other in the pocket of the man's coat to look for money.

Some people passed by, but since both looked like 'poor people or thugs', they walked on quickly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony wanted to also deck this guy in the face, but he was much too afraid to actually attempt that. He flinched as the man put his hand around his throat and began to search through his pockets. Perhaps foolishly, he just stayed silent and didn't move or do anything to stop him, because he was way too much of a coward and didn't want to get punched in the face again.

Unfortunately, Anthony was carrying some money with him.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry took the money and withdrew his hand, though he kept his other hand on the man's throat. "Ye try that again, I'll knock ye unconscious and dump ye in the Esk, ye asshole." He put the money in his pocket, finally took his hand of the man's throat and walked away to look for Anita. Bastard.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was genuinely kind of pissed, now. He stood still in complete silence for a moment after the man had let him go, but as soon as he comprehended the fact that the asshole took his money, he followed after him. It was very naive and foolish of him to do so, but goddamnit, he wanted his money back. "Give me money back, asshole!"
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry turned. "Your money?" He spat at the younger man. He wasn't afraid. The other man was small, and Harry had already shown him what he could do to him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hesitated. "Yeah. My money," he said. He was so fucking sick of this guy. Who the fuck does he think he is, demanding money from strangers and accusing them of stealing from him? What a fucking prick. Anthony was pissed.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Fuck off and go rob someone else," Harry said. Then he walked on, though he was on his guard.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. Pretty bold of this guy to accuse Anthony of robbing him. "I want my goddamn money!" He's just going to say that until it works. "Give it the fuck back or I'll tell the cops!"