Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony took the cloth and put it to his nose. He was about to speak just as Bram shouted before anyone else could, and just decided to use this time to glare angrily at Anne and Bram.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed heavily. "Alright..."

He turned to Anthony, clearly looking apologetic. "Can you please tell me how it happened from your perspective?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took away the cloth to be able to speak more clearly. Granted, talking while blood is running down your face isn't particularly easier, but oh well. Who would have thought teenage girls to be so fierce?

"The kid came knocking at the door and so I let him in and he thought I was a thief so he hit me upside the head with and we argued and yes I told him I was gonna kidnap him but it was a joke it wasn't serious," he stopped to catch his breath, "and then she came knocking at the door and then the kid shouted about how I kidnapped him or whatever and then she just went insane."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"I was only tryin' to protect Bram!" Anne defended herself. But she couldn't help the uneasy feeling that this might have been another case of Bram causing trouble and that the man might actually be innocent.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed, his good mood gone. "Both of you, never attack a burglar unless you have to. If someone is suspicious in my home, you find me. Please don't attack my friends. You could have been hurt, luckily Anthony isn't violent. Let's just got in and sit so I can figure out why you are here and if he needs a doctor..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was absolutely pissed, but still pleased from knowing that he was in the right and the others were in the wrong. He was the first to sit down, nursing his poor, bloody nose again. "No, I don't need a doctor," he said, perhaps a bit too quickly. He was most likely fine, and he didn't want to have to see a doctor again this soon. Worst that could happen is bruises and a lot of pain, probably.

629 Posts
22 Threads

The children followed him in. Anne felt embarrassed, and ashamed that she had disappointed Elijah. "Oh I am so awfully sorry. When Bram shouted he was kidnapped..." She turned to her little brother. "Why'd you do such a stupid thing?!"

Bram looked from his sister, to Elijah, to the man. "But he said he was going to kidnap me!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed, "I understand you didn't realize he wasn't serious. Simply don't go inside if you see a strange man in the house and I'm not there. That way you can just run away from being kidnapped."

He looked towards Anne, "It's alright. You were protecting him." He looked between  the two. "So why are you both here?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was and looked very smug as he watched Elijah give a talking to to the kids. To be fair, he understood why they'd be a bit skeptical when some random guy they've never met appears in their friend's house saying he's his housemate, but he didn't really care about that.

Anthony couldn't help but wonder, though. Were these the kids Elijah said would come over at one point? He stayed silent, just observing them all.

629 Posts
22 Threads

"Apparently Bram wanted to come over to spend the night, didn't ask father for permission, and just left a note. I found it and came to fetch the idiot" - she looked at Bram shortly - "before father comes home."
Bram sulked quietly. It wasn't easy being the youngest and having everyone tell you you were stupid and didn't know anything. Especially if you knew you were stupid and din't know anything.