Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a Boy Next Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny frowned more. "You thought it was harassment. I might have been a little bold, but it was not to harass. I was worried. And I've seen her in town, and we made friends."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben frowned suspiciously. Rose had s way of making friends with people he disapproved of. "We don't have money to hire anyone. If you promise to behave decently you can come in for a meal. We can give you a full stomach at least." Ben still felt suspicious. But he akso felt bad about turning a young man away hungry.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny was surprised. Certainly. He didn't expect the man to let him in or feed him. He quickly put on a smile and nodded. "That is as good as money to me, means I don't have to spend it to feed myself. Thank you!" He immediately recalled how terrible the food there was, but it still filled his belly. "I promise to .. try .. to behave."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben closed the door behind him and sat back down. Anne got up and handed him a plate, which Ben filled for him. Considering the fact that Rose had moved out, the food was slightly better. Alice never glanced at Benny for once.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny thanked them, thinking they must have been in better mood. He tried a bite and perked up, "Not bad." He smiled as that was as much of a sincere compliment as he was going to give them. He pretended to not notice Alice avoiding him.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Alice prepared it." Anne said. But Alice said nothing.
"What happened with the captain?" Ben asked.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny nodded, not saying more on the food. He looked at Ben and shrugged, "Captain left with the ship. I never had it happen to me in all the years I sailed with them, but the captain cares about the bottom line. He might have sniffed out a great job and went to not miss out. He'll be back." He had better be.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded. "I'm sorry that happened. If ye ask t' constable he may be able to put you in a cell for at least one night. Not t' most comfortab loo e, but you'll have a roof over your head. Its gonna rain."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose his brow. "No.. that's fine. I have some money I can use , but it isn't much. I gotta make it last though." He shook his head. "Not staying in a cell, even if someone paid me."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben shrugged. "Just a suggestion."