Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a Boy Next Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

[Content Warning: Mentioned Child Abuse]

He perhaps should have used his head and not come by. Benny didn't care to use his head though. The risk was getting yelled at, maybe a punch to the face and be unable to show his face around the fishermen, woop di doo. 

Benny arrived around the time he figured they were about to have dinner and knocked on the door. He had no other clothes to look nicer but he brushed back his hair and made sure he looked somewhat clean. Better than they could hope for considering. 

Before the door could open, he realized Rose wasn't there. It was him and a den full of hornets. Now he was annoyed.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben opened the door. He frowned. As if he hadn't enough to deal with? "What are you doing here?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny smiled confidently. "I heard on the wind that you could use a little help with fishing. And since I've spent a lot of time on the ocean I thought you could use a little help." He puffed up his chest and smirked.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben put a hand on his forehead. "Are you kidding?" He said confused. Alice stared straight at her plate. This guy was an idiot.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose his brow and folded his arms. "Rose said you might not be interested, but I figured it didn't hurt to ask. And if I were you, I wouldn't leave your daughter home alone. You're lucky I'm a gentleman." He smirked. "Though to be fair.. she almost hit me she tried to slam the door so hard on my face."He gestured towards Alice.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben suddenly grabbed the ying man by the collar. "Have you been harressing my daughter?"
Alice got up. "Father! Let him go!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny blinked and glared at him seriously. "I haven't touched any of your daughters. I don't care to. Now let me go or I'll make you." So much for getting a job at this place.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben let him go. "What was your bussiness with Rose?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose his brow. "Isn't it obvious? I need a job so I can afford shelter and food until my captain comes back. I was forgotten but they'll loop back for me soon enough. I figured I'd be good at fishing and she must have known a couple of fisherman who could use a hand and could put in a good word. That's it." He folded his arms. "You are so paranoid."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Ye harrassed her before," Ben argued.