or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Founders Ball: Koç in the Middle [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Private Eye

302 Posts
11 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'3"

Aslan appeared behind Nisa’s shoulder, then stepped in beside her to extend a glass to her.

“Harrowing detail later,” Aslan said flatly, more because he was afraid it would give her ideas rather than traumatize her. “There was a rather nasty murder case around here, right?”

Maybe he could use the fear of getting caught to scare her onto the straight and narrow...
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah seemed in thought before he shrugged and replied carefully. "There was one in particular I suppose. I had been searching for the cause of some disappearances. I believe they are murders but no bodies have turned up. That's when I did discover someone who was.. um.. " He tugged at his collar uncertain how to continue. "Their death was a mystery as it seemed to have been near anything. The best suspect was the man's brother, but even he could not do.. what we discovered. It um.. "He shook his head and looked a little pale. "It involved several burlap sacs, a couple of horses, and a barrel. I'd never known a person to be so... cruel."
Private Eye

302 Posts
11 Threads

Inwardly, Aslan groaned.

“It is only a matter of time before they are caught, I am sure.”
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked around before leaning towards Aslan to whisper so as to not be heard by others. "I believe it to be professional. Those taken... they were either a part or at odds with certain people in town. People that I.. don't have any proof or much information on what I feel is going on. It's funny business. That's all I can describe it." He frowned in frustration as he looked around the place though he didn't expect to see any of them there. "I only tell you because you're a detective. You can appreciate the importance on being silent about information, right?"
Private Eye

302 Posts
11 Threads

“Silent – and available,” he murmured back. “I can stop by tomorrow if you wish.”
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was caught off guard by his seeming sudden open schedule but wasn't about to deny it. "Certainly. You just name the time and place.. If you have anything in mind." Aslan had been the one to start the discussion, maybe he wanted extra work. It didn't bother Elijah to get help on the tough cases.
Private Eye

302 Posts
11 Threads

For one reason or another, criminals seemed to operate on shorter schedules than the civilized world. Better to snatch a moment he had unaccounted for than hope another remained open - especially in ear shot of his dear sister.

"I can stop by," he murmured, hastily and with eyes doggedly forward, "see when you're in, I'm in that area a lot as is currently."

Which was more true than not, lately, though he would have claimed the same if he weren't.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded as he looked to the other man, overjoyed he'd have assistance. "Alright, if you can prepare me for a time you are most likely to come by, I will make myself available. This is very important to me, and I'm indebted to you for this."
Private Eye

302 Posts
11 Threads

He had plans both earlier and later in the day, and he tried to get out of the house before 6 in the morning when he could as to not have to deal with dear Nisa ... but there was no one he was spying on for having lunch with that day.

"I'll swing by at eleven," Aslan said ... and then he was back to Nisa, before she started getting (well, implementing) ideas.

135 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'1"

Nisa had been greeting people with perfect politeness and kept any discussions small and light. She didn't know anyone here, though her brother got out of the house more than her so she was sure he was more at home speaking to them. Though she didn't catch the entire conversation, she saw him finishing up with Constable Crane, who nodded and then left his side. It gave her the opportunity to rejoin him and give him a charming and innocent smile.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself. What did you two talk about?" Her head turned slightly to catch the man disappearing into the crowd.