Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Can't Stay Out of Others' Business
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "It isn't just you, Simon. And you shouldn't be miserable to please him either. You both just want different things and it is causing this strife and its affecting you both. If you were happier at home I'm sure you wouldn't be out drinking and you might not be in such a hurry for York, but that is how it is. I feel in my heart, the best thing I can do.. is help you get to York and do all I can to help Ben. I don't want either of you to suffer and there's no easy way to do that."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon frowned, apparently still uncomfortable. "Are you sure you'll manage? That quack asked a lot of money..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged. "Maybe I'll eat dinner at your house for a couple of days. It'll be fine. I don't want to stress you guys out. If I go a little hungry, it's just me. And I don't need the gas, I'm rarely at home anyway."He smiled weakly. "I honestly think it is a very small price to pay for Ben's health. Don't you?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Ye mustn't go hungry." Simon said, looking at him worriedly. "You know you could eat dinner at ours every night if ye needed it."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "Don't worry about me, Simon. I will be fine. I may, but I don't want to make it a habit. you guys need every bite you can get. I want you all to be healthy. I can survive on my own going a little hungry. It won't kill me, and that is just a maybe. I am sure I'll be fine."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked at him for a while, frowning. Then he said: "Yer as stubborn as 'im."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged and smiled. "I can't help it. So I'll be stubborn, and you not worry about it, alright?" He tilted his head. "I feel like i'm being stubborn for very good reasons."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon didn't meet Elijah's eyes. He already regretted everything he had told Elijah. "Sorry we've caused ye trouble." he muttered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow. "What do you mean? You haven't done anything to me."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Pulling ye into all this. Makin' ye spend money." Simon muttered.