Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Can't Stay Out of Others' Business
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed and frowned as he whispered, 'he's been getting older and stress. You have all suffered a lot of tragedy in these past few years, he's tried to be strong but it is effecting him. He doesn't want to show any weakness so he works harder and it puts more of a strain on him. I don't like seeing him like this and I want to help him but he doesn't accept it easily. I am really hoping this medicine works, even if it isn't a cure, if it helps at all I'll be thankful. So please, do what you can. I know it won't be easy, just.. having an extra pair of eyes to try to make sure he does it is a big help."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose pressed her lips together and nodded. "Thank you, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled sadly. "Thank you. I best go. Get some rest." he patted her shoulder and turned to go home.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

The next day, in the early evening, Simon knocked on Elijah's door.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned opening the door quickly and looked at Simon surprised. "What is it? Is Ben okay?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Yeah... Or at least he's better than yesterday. I need to talk to you." Simon said.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed in relief and let him inside. "Of course, you know you can talk to me any time. What is it?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon stepped in, and when Elijah had closed the door, he said. "Ye should use the money I gave you for the medicine. It isn't right you should pay for it."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned at him quickly. He almost grabbed his shoulder but remembered the way he pulled away so he stopped at the last moment. "That's your money. Don't be ridiculous. I have no one to care for, so if I want to use my money it's my choice. I know you're miserable and I am wanting to help you too. I am not touching your money, Simon."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I made him sick, windin' him up all t' time." Simon protested.