Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Can't Stay Out of Others' Business
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "He is weak and having trouble keeping his balance. I'm worried about how very tired he is. I am worried, doctor."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

The doctor looked from Elijah to Ben and back. "I'll have to examine you." He finally told Ben. "Follow me."
Simon helped his father follow the doctor into a separate room and then came back.
"Prick!" he stated out loud.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned hurrying up to Simon. "Did he say something ?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"He's goin' to examine him now." Simon said and he sat down. "I hope we get a discount on the attitude."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded though he knew it wasn't likely. He sat and looked down at his feet trying to hide his worry. "Thanks for helping, Simon."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon was quiet for a while, looking down at his hand. Then he looked at Elijah. "'S t' least I could do. 'S my fault he's here. It's his 'eart," he said remorsefully.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't blame yourself. We don't know that. And you are.. having a difficult time. It isn't like you want to hurt your dad, I know you don't. You're a good guy, Simon. So please don't be so hard on yourself."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon grimaced upon the touch and shifted. "I didn't mean to..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah pulled his hand back quick as if he had burned him. "I.. I am sorry. You shouldn't blame yourself. He doesn't understand you have your own life and troubles."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

He frowned and looked in the direction his father disappeared into. He nodded quietly. "I don't want owt to happen to 'im."