Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Catching criminals [Market, Shops and Spas]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Aye they do." Which had been especially startling when she had returned from York after two years. Her sisters had turned into young women, and Bram especially had grown. She herself had become a different person. "I sometimes fear summat might happen to father before Bram's grown up enough though."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"You have to.." Elijah chuckled softly. The mention of Ben's health gave him pause. "Well.. if anything happens. I am sure some people will step up. I mean, your dad is well liked. And everyone knows h9w hard it's been since Simon and Tom... " He cleared his throat and spoke softly. "People will help. I will help as much as I can..."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded and gave him a said smile. How different it would have been had Tom and Simon still been alive to help out. "Aye, we will all work hard and we're glad to have kind people like you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and smiled. "It's because there are so many good people like you too that help the world be worth living." He patted her shoulder then looked at the basket. "Did you need help carrying anything? They look heavy."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose blushed lightly and smiled. When he offered help with the basket she shook her head. "Thank you, but I still have some things to buy. I can carry it. Don't worry." Rose was strong. She had been carrying baskets of flithers, fish wires, and younger siblings from the time she was a little girl. "Actually, I should hurry up, or I'll be late. Please do call on father."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and looked in the direction of Zechariah's house. "Alright. It is a bit of a walk. I Will hang around here a bit longer if you change your mind. Then I will head to Ben's." He turned towards her and looked rather pleased. "I hope Ben let's you know how proud he is you've grown up to be such a strong reliable person. "
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"'E's happy I got a job..." Rose said. And more concerned than Rose wished he was. Too often now, he had said that it would be a good thing if she found a husband. Rose knew her father was afraid that the longer she waited, the more chance she would do something stupid and get knocked up. She wished he could look at all the responsible things she was doing.

"I'll be back in a moment." Rose left to collect the rest of the groceries and then returned and handed her basket to Elijah. "If you insist," she said with a grin. She didn't need the chivalry, as she was quite capable of carrying it. But if he was eager, she wouldn't complain about saving her energy.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"As he should be. You have always done as much as you could for your family. I worry you work yourself to death sometimes." He waited with a smile for her to return and took the heavy basket, heavier than he expect.

Without showing the strain of the weight, he gave her a little nod to lead the way. Even though he knew the way, it was better over all he let her go first.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose led the way. "Elijah..." she started. "Why are you always so concerned about us? You know we're strong."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at her confused. "Am I? I worry about everyone I know. You guys especially have suffered though and I can't help but worry. I mean, I wasn't here for some of it and I couldn't help about .." He didn't finish the thought but smiled slightly. "I just am a worrying person. And you guys are like family so I worry more. If you like though, I won't mention it as much. I don't want you to think I don't think you can't handle yourself. I just hope you don't have to do it."