Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Ugh, He was right. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

Except she wasn't paying for it that she was aware of... Why did he have to take it so personal? Now she was angry with him because he didn't understand why she asked for a blessing. It wasn't because there was weirdness happening but in prevention of said weirdness. He hadn't witnessed what she had. He hadn't seen his spouse possessed by some demon and die in front of him, not that she had told him Harold had gotten possessed.

The next afternoon she felt glum even after the blessing. The neighbor had come to witness, nothing inappropriate happened... But she was still upset with him and wondered how to make him see why she did what she did.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony didn't arrive home until late. He came in to make sure she was in one piece before going to the room he claimed for his own and he laid on the bed to sleep, wanting to avoid any more arguing.

536 Posts
15 Threads

She sighed tiredly when he made a beeline for his room. Then there was a frustrated growl. "Yes, make it all about ye and how ye feel," she muttered. "Don't ask me why I did it." She said this all quietly after he was already in his room.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony couldn't hear her. So he laid there, a mix of sadness and anger on his face as he laid on his bed. He wished he had never gone to the last town, then things would have stayed the same. As much as they sometimes fall back into the old ways, problems kept bubbling up.

536 Posts
15 Threads

The stress must have gotten to her... He might hear the sounds of her crying out with nightmare, for she was dreaming of that awful moment in time that the answer obsessed husband of hers died in her arms, his face twisted in fear and pain as the entity twisted him about. She woke up with a scream, and then calmed herself down.. Sweat poured from her face.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony did race in, looking quite afraid. When he got to her room and saw her in one piece he looked around the room in case they were not alone. Everything seemed in order and he sighed finally relaxing. He rubbed his tired eyes and looked at her. "Why'd you scream?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm sorry," she said groggily, then curled up on her side. She sniffed loudly and said, "I had a dream, that's all. They happen quite often since Harold was killed. I didn't mean to scream, I was just... reliving some things."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony sighed and rubbed his head. He sat at the foot of her bed before laying back on it, "Shall I stay here a while? Will it help you sleep, Karen?' He said as he glanced at her.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"But I thought ye were angry with me, Pony," she said, the catch in her voice indicating she was upset, but clearly not at him right then. She sat up and wrapped her arms around her belly, taking a few deep breaths at the cramps she felt, and said, "I thought maybe if I had the house blessed, the nightmares would go away. I am losin' my grip on faith." And then she sighed and sank back down, starting to drift off into slumber again, though one last mumble was given, "Ye don't have ta stay, but I wouldn't mind."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Of course I'm angry. I miss the days we didn't fight all the time. But it's not you, it's the situation, Karen. And I rather avoid the fighting especially since you don't need this stress. I think it isn't helping you with your nightmares."

He laid on the bed beside her over the blankets and slipped an arm behind his head so she could have the pillow to herself. "Maybe if you have someone nearby it'll make you think of happier times and you'll get a good night's rest. Certainly couldn't hurt. Besides, it also means I can't sneak away in the morning without you realizing it. " He chuckled slightly and sighed. "I hope you sleep better, I don't like seeing you this way. So close your eyes and give it a try."