Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Ugh, He was right. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"Aye, I will be fine, brother." Hell, she was probably going to walk to the nearby church and pray a little, though it was somewhat far of a walk and Pony would probably get cross with her. But she needed the release of prayer and perhaps the voice of reason in the form of a priest and was too embarrassed to admit. "I will be here when ye get back. Probably sleepin."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony nodded and patted her shoulder. "See you later then. Take care, if you have any emergency, I'm sure a neighbor would come if you called." He smiled and turned and left.

536 Posts
15 Threads

It wasn't long before she took herself to church and back. She may or may not have had a ride. When she arrived, she plopped into her chair and promptly fell asleep. She had not been gone for TOO long.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

It was only lucky for Karen that Pony did not find her in the church for he would have been angry and taken her home himself. When he did come many hours later, he brought in a few things to help her out, including some yarn and knitting needles. "Surprise."

536 Posts
15 Threads

She snorted awake and looked at him, looked down to what he had in his hands, then up to his face again with sleepy expression across her face. "Hi, she murmured tiredly.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and spoke a little lower than usual. "Sorry to wake you. I got you this so you can keep yourself busy if you feel like it when you can't walk too much. I think you'll enjoy it. Want me to leave you to your nap?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"No, no... I need to wake up," she said and sighed, "I just... decided ta go to the church for a short time and asked the priest to come bless the house," and then she held her hands up in defense, "I got a ride from a neighbor, please try not to be cross."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony frowned sharply. "If you wanted to go to town, you could have asked. I wouldn't have minded taking you myself." He shook his head, wondering what she was going to do paying a priest to say silly words. It wouldn't do anything, the house wasn't haunted. "Just put salt by the door."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"It was a last minute choice, and we're not going to fight over it." Her brows were raised, "I am not going to ask ye for permission to have this house blessed." Her eyes got all dewy. She looked away and then stood, "Thank ye for the things," and she quietly padded to the bathroom.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony growled in frustration. He slapped a hand against a table and took a deep breath to calm himself. He grabbed his coat and headed to the door. "I'm going back to town, don't wait up." He shook his head and moved quick to get Jenny back to the cart and go. This was the last thing he wanted to deal with. He was trying to help but she always felt she knew best. There wasn't even a hint of anything strange there. She was wasting her time and money and he'd have no part of it.