Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Ugh, He was right. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She took the tea and gratefully sipped at the hot brew, then let the cup set for a moment to cool off a little. "Thank you, brother." She smiled and then after a long time, sipped some more. The nausea ebbed with each sip. "I wish I'd thought of this sooner. Sometimes it gets bad, the morning sickness. Something else about twins is they intensify everything, which is why we thought there were two."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"Well, hopefully it'll calm soon. I don't think morning sickness lasts the entire time. I can make you tea for breakfast every morning if it'll help." He smiled hopeful and went to grab her trunk to move for her as she had asked.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh, it doesn't happen every day for me, just every once in a while. It differs between women. I noticed that while moonlighting at the hospital. Some women complained about being sick for a long time, others didn't seem bothered." She sometimes missed nursing.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony agreed but seemed uncertain. "Just take it easy.. ok? "He noticed she seemed uneasy. His arm looped around her into a small hug. "how about.. after the baby .. or babies.. are born, I buy you a pretty dress? And I see if I can get a nanny to help out, just for the first month or two when you're most exhausted?" It really cut into his savings, but it was Karen that needed him.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I can give ye money for hiring a nanny," she said, "I have enough money to be comfortable on for the rest of my life, I don't even have to mend clothes, it is just somethin' ta do. Ye don't have ta pay for a dress for me, I'd rather ye spoil yer niece or nephew or both."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony rolled his eyes and playfully nudged her shoulder. "You can buy yourself stuff, but it isn't a gift or a surprise if you do it."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I draw the line at ye supportin' me financially as much as that when I can do that part. If ye want ta gift me, I suppose ye could always find me that courtesan we keep talkin' about." She laughed and nudged playfully. "Or ye could just keep the Scotch Eggs coming."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony wagged a finger. "You can't have them that often. I'll go looking for courtesans. I may need to try them out first. "He winked and laughed as he moved the trunk and then started to grab some stuff to make a lunch before he headed out for the day.

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Augh, Pony, but they are delicious." Except they were also slightly greasy, which is probably why she got sick. But it mattered not to her. She would die eating them. "Make sure he is a braw laddy." She giggled, "With no brains. I don't want ta talk," she laughed some more.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony stuck out his tongue. "No way. It'll be a delightful woman who is great with her hands and a voice like butterscotch. Smooth and sweet. Just the kind of girl I'll allow around ya." He chuckled as he wrapped up the simple sandwich and headed towards the door. "You'll be alright ?"