Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] We meet once more. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Right here," she agreed. And then she actually did smile. "I am looking forward to it already."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony smiled brightly and nodded. "I am as well... I am wondering what a lady like yourself can cook."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Oh. He wanted to know how well she could cook. Her face took on a comical expression of surprise, and she took a moment to refrain from laughing. "I'll make a pie for you," she said, much to her dismay. No... No panic. She could get the cook to help her, right? Right. If anyone could do it, she could. "And chicken?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony seemed in thought and smiled. "Sounds delightful. I thought you would make something simple like sandwiches but it sounds like you will go all out."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"We shall see." She murmured. Okay, so maybe she wanted to impress him. Was that so wrong of her. Nevertheless, she said, "I will see you tomorrow then? I should get home now..." And talk to the cook right away.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony got to his feet and slowly offered her his hand, hoping she would take it but he knew not to be offended if she did not. "Would you like me to walk you close to the house?" He would not go all the way.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She took the offered hand and stood up. "Yes... I think it would give them some peace of mind to know someone was taking care of me even just a little, she chuckled and looped her arm through his.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony nodded and smiled. "As you wish, my lady." He gave her a little joking bow and walked with her while holding her arm. "If you want, I can bring something to lunch tomorrow. Maybe I can afford some kind of cider or wine." He seemed in thought as they walked.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Sounds lovely to me," she replied, walking with him, her eyes trained ahead of them on the path. They might see a servant or two wandering to and fro, doing their work as they were supposed to. Millie was just coming in from market and her arms were filled with baskets that overflowed, probably for preparations of papa's birthday party. "I wouldn't mind cider at all," she continued with a thoughtful hum.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Alright. Cider it is. "He said as he smiled to her but then looked forward again. He noticed the woman and chuckled. "Wow, looks like you have quite a dinner planned. But I suppose it takes a lot of food to feed such a big place."