Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] We meet once more. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"I see," she said, cheeks reddening. "So then me telling you that I may or may not be fond is alright?" She gave a slight laugh and then went on, "Either way, it's already been said, I suppose."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony chuckled and nodded. "I am flattered and honored to have such a fair lady as yourself to enjoy my company. I find you so delightful to be around. I think that makes things even, right?" He smiled leaning back on his palms. "But, if it helps. I can come by more often if you would like?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I think I might like that," she said after a few moments. "Maybe next time we could do more than just sit," she laughed a little. "But I came out here to think in peace and it was good that you came along like you did."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Well, I do try to bring a little health and happiness into the hearts of everyone I meet. Its easier when the lady is as kind and lovely as yourself." Pony smiled and nodded to her. "Any time! You want to go for a ride or just a walk, just say the word. I am here to please." He gave a small bow with his upper body towards her.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You bring me laughter when you come to see me... well, when I am not in the current state of mind that I am in, I mean." She smiled a half smile and impulsively hugged his arm.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled when she hugged his arm and he lightly patted her back. "But you are smiling. That's a big step . You'll be laughing again one day. I hope to be there to see. "
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You do have me smiling, don't you?" She gave a grin, letting her head find his shoulder briefly again. "I should introduce you to my father sooner, rather than later, so he doesn't... have a fit wondering where I am at all the time. I am sure he will like you." Maybe.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony hid his nervousness at the mention of her father. This was a wealthy man, probably self made. That meant he was smart and not easily scammed. He would take one look at Pony and probably realize exactly what he was. "Perhaps, but sometimes people don't like me. I'm too care free for their tastes. But if you wish, perhaps soon."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Perhaps," she said softly. "Whenever you are up to it, Pony," she went on to say. "It isn't a hurry, I promise."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pearl nodded and smiled as he rest his head on her shoulder. "We will some time. Let's have lunch tomorrow. Right here?"