Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] We meet once more. [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She looked up at him again, the tears she had in her eyes were suspended there until a droplet escaped, but she managed a smile even still. Oh, how she wished she wasn't filled with so many emotions roiling through her. But he knew what to say and it stopped a bout of tears from the self doubt she had newly acquired from her misadventures. "Thank you," she said very softly. She went quiet for a long moment before she replied to his questions... "I adore reading anything I can get my hands on, fiction or no. I like to sew sometimes when my mind is too occupied for reading. I love to ride horses... Though I don't suppose I can do that from in the manor, can I?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony listened and nodded. "Quite a smart girl you are then. I am impressed. " He shrugged and looked back to the house. "Perhaps you can get them to let you. I don't see why they'd refuse as long as you didn't ride alone..."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I am not that clever," she said modestly, her cheeks reddening.

"It isn't that they wouldn't let me." She reminded him softly and left it at that, not really needing to finish the statement since it spoke for itself. She gave a soft sigh and looked back up to the sky, whispering, "Nothing is simple anymore."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony ah'd in understanding. "Well, you can't take away what already happened. You can just control yourself and your future. Take your time, decide what you want to do with yourself when the physical pain is finally gone."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I'm not in as much pain sitting here with you," she admitted. "But you cannot be here every moment of the day when you have people to help as you said." Her arms curled around her legs again, she wasn't looking at him. Perhaps she was trying not to. But then she failed and she sighed, "It will get better... You're right. It has to."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony agreed. "But if you find it hard you can find me. The town isn't that large. I would come to help if you wanted to talk. You should keep trying to think positively, as hard as it is. You are taking things quite well, I was a far far bigger mess when I... found myself in a painful, lonely place in my life."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I don't see where I have a choice but to try and be strong." She tilted her head, "And I don't think I need a reason to come see you now. I quite like you." She laughed a little. "I shouldn't tell you that though, should I?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony broke into a large smile. "Why not? I like hearing it. And it isn't like I would use that against you.'
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You like hearing it? It's quite bold of me to say and not at all what I have been taught a lady must say to a man she may or may not be becoming fond of." She lifted her hands to her cheeks. "It's just... You're so easy to talk to."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony laughed lightly. "Well, I suppose I do not normally get close to the more well to do. I assure you I have heard girls from the lower end say much more vulgar things to boys they like." He certainly wouldn't mention how often it had been directed at him.