Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Confession of a sinner [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

Douglas raised his eyes as if to ask the Lord for patience as this might be long and uncomfortable for both of them.  Though he figured the priest had heard a lot of bad things such as what he would say.  Taking a breath, he thought about the worst ones for the beginning.

"The worst of since thing was recent, that I best get oot while I 'ave the strength to speak of it."  He explained and his voice was pained just thinking about it.  "I've lost my way 'aving gotten out of control trying to 'ide my episodes, Brother, I 'ave what is called a weak mind.  Though my new doctor friend says it is an illness due to the work I did in the war that I was on the front for."  There was a hopeful yet also a doubtful mixture of emotion when he said that part.

"I am nae sure about that as yet, but the paintings I create while in these episodes are violent and bloody much more than I would show or send to the government when I worked for them.  I end up drunk trying to blow it awa from my heid, and medications that some doctors 'ave given me and well, the result is nae appropriate for even my valet and butler to see.  This time though, I woke finding meself withoot clothing other than a shirt unbuttoned when a wee lass maid came in.  Her first day of work tae."  He hated the whole thing but he had not been in control, episode or not, the lass had suffered for his lack of a strong mind.  He went silent unable to go forward on other sins as yet.  That one still bothers him.  Not much did bother him on his actions, but this did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 02-20-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Douglas Gordon - 02-21-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 02-23-2022, 03:28 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Douglas Gordon - 03-15-2022, 11:36 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 03-16-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Douglas Gordon - 03-18-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Confession of a sinner - by Malachi Brennan - 03-19-2022, 07:54 PM