Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not So Brave Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

Okay, so if he wasn't gonna answer his question, Caelan figured he would rephrase it in terms the brat would understand. "What's your name asshole?" Caelan asked. "What's your brother's name?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Tom." James answered. "My brother's called John."

Asshole.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"Somehow I don't believe you." Caelan said after a while. "Give me the sling shot. I don't like liars."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"It's true. I'm Tom," James said, looking up at the older boy with large innocent eyes.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"I said if you gonna lie to me, I want the sling shot!" Caelan said as he tried to get the hand that held it. He was sure he had heard different names when he and his brother talked to each other the other night. This wasn't going the way he wanted it to go at all. Maybe he should've tried talking with the elder brother. But then, this was an accident. He had run by him being chased by three kids who would've beaten the tar outta him if Caelan hadn't intervened. And what if he took the sling shot? Would it start a dialogue with his brother or a fight? Caelan wasn't sure he could beat the older boy in a fight. And the kid was too cowardly for a knife fight. That was good because Caelan always had his knife on him. A person needed protection.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James reached his head down, to set his teeth in the hand that tried to take the slingshot. He wasn't going to hand it over without a fight.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Caelan shouted at the lil brat biting his hand. While he let go of the sling shot, he took a hold of the kid. He wasn't going anywhere. Caelan wasn't thinking clearly at all or he wouldn't have hit the brat. His right hand struck the kid in his face hard. Caelan honestly thought the kid was damned lucky he hadn't punched him. And he took the fucking sling shot from him. Fun and games were now over. The sling shot was his. He found a piece of cement on the ground and picked it up. As he did this, he put his weight on the kid pinning him to the wall so he couldn't make a run for it.

"Okay prick!" Caelan spoke in a tone even he didn't recognize. "Face the wall. I need to get some target practice and guess who volunteered. Damn!" His hand still hurt from the fucker's bite. He couldn't help but rub the area. There was even a little trickle of blood.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James began to wail loudly when the older boy hit him across the face. He brought up his hand to where the skin of his cheek stung. He had been hit before, but this was hard and sudden and he had already been upset. "Noooooo," he cried, when the boy ordered him to face the wall.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"If you need me to force you, I will." Caelan warned the lil shit. "But I might accidentally push your face into the wall. Do you want a broken nose? I suggest you doing it yourself. How long have you had this sling shot?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Noooooooo." James wailed, getting more and more upset. But he was afraid of the older boy's threats and he slowly turned around, still crying.