Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not So Brave Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

[Content warning: Bullying; Violence between kids; Foul language]

A small and skinny boy ran through the streets, his bare feet pattering on the cobblestones. He slipped in between people, jumped over carts, and turned sharp corners and shot through alleys, and now and then he would look back anxiously.

The three boys were still on his heels. He shot into an alley, but found that the window through which he had wanted to jump was boarded up and he had come to a dead end. He turned to flee, but the three boys had already closed off the entrance and were slowly approaching, shoulder to shoulder. He stepped back and pulled out his slingshot, but realized he had nothing to put in it. "Get back, or my brothers will find you and kill you!" he shouted at his pursuers.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram scoffed. "We're not afraid of you or your stinking brothers. Hold him down!" he ordered the other two boys. They approached James, who stepped back until his back was against the walls. He fought fiercely, hitting one of the boys in the face with his slingshot, but he was soon overpowered and was forced to drop the slingshot. The boys twisted his arms on his back, while Bram approached.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

Caelan was walking down the street, wondering what he might want to steal. As he was looking at a nice bracelet, he saw a boy whip past. He thought he recognized the kid who was running. Then he saw three boys running after the first kid, who Caelan was sure he knew one way or another. He decided to chase after the boys. If nothing else, to even the numbers for him. And if he was deserving of his help, Caelan thought he could always just let him get what he was gonna get anyway. It still didn't seem right that he could defend himself against three other boys.

He looked into the alley where the other boys ran. Oh shit! Caelan thought to himself. That kid. He probably would be seen by the kids before he could get away without being seen by them, so he felt he was already stuck defending the lil brat.

They were already on the lil brat. Caelan wouldn't have any fun in this. "Hey, you shits!" He shouted at the boys. "Get off him now! What did he do this time?" Caelan asked, laughing a little realizing that the lil brat was trying to get back into his apartment. Too bad he decided to board it up for his security. While he was somewhat happy other kids were getting the little shit, Caelan really didn't like the idea three kids were beating him up. That just was't fair.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James had played with Bram in the past, and had sometimes been in their home, when he had looked particularly miserable and Bram's father had called him in and given him some food. But now Bram's father would chase him away and since then, Bram had been calling him names and threatening him, and today, it had turned into Bram and his friends chasing him.

He struggled to free himself from the boys' grip, but it was no use. He wasn't strong, and it was two against one. When Bram stood in front of him, he closed his eyes, bracing himself, but then there was a voice. He opened his eyes.

That guy! He recognized him of course, and didn't expect help from him. But he was desperate enough to beg: "Help me!" he shouted at the older boy.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram rolled up his sleeves, balled his fist and threw his elbow back, ready to punch the other boy in the face, when he heard a voice and quickly turned. Oh shit.

"'E's a good for nowt!" he said, trying to sound braver than he felt. "It's not yer business!"

61 Posts
2 Threads

"Oh, I don't mind you beating him up." Caelan said, smiling. "Really I don't. But three on one? He must've done something really bad. So, what did he do? And I'm not letting you do anything to him until you answer my question."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I didn't do nowt!" James shouted and he struggled again to break free, but the other boys only held him tighter.

391 Posts
5 Threads

"He's scum!" Bram defended himself. "His whole family is and they're drunks and bad people!" Because that was a reason to beat someone up, right? He liked this more when no one questioned him.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"That's not a good enough reason." Caelan said, savoring this moment. It wasn't everyday he knew he could take on these kids. Well maybe not all of them. But maybe they will listen to me, he thought. "Get off of him or the loudmouth gets punched in the face. Hey, fool, why don't you fight him one on one? Why do you need your friends to help you out? Can't you beat him all by yourself?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James felt some relief when the older guy ordered the boys to let go of him. Surely they wouldn't dare to go against an older boy.