Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not So Brave Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

While he appreciated the kid's spunk, it was getting on Caelan's nerves.  So Caelan stepped on the lil brat's left foot.  "As I was saying, I'm thinking of a number between one and ten."  He spoke as if nothing happened.  "If you can guess what number I'm thinking of, I'll give you back the sling shot.  If you can't, I'll keep it."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Ow! You're a bastard!" he shouted. "Gimme back my slingshot or I'll tell my uncles and one of them is a policeman and he'll lock ye up!"

61 Posts
2 Threads

"I told you how you can get it back, didn't I?" Caelan asked the kid, he put less pressure on his foot, but then increased it a little bit more. "And if you're right, I'll get off your foot." it wasn't his plan, but if it sped up the progress of his play, then he had no problem with giving the kid a lil bit of discomfort.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James pouted, but he refused to cry. "Six!" he shouted.

61 Posts
2 Threads

As much as Caelan wished he hadn't, he said the correct number. He could lie and continue with his games. Asking what the brat thought his favorite color was. Or something else. But he liked being true to his word. And he could use more friends. He didn't know if the brat and his brother would be his friends, but he was gonna be nice to him. Hopefully, he would tell his brother.

"Here." Caelan said, opening his hand that held the sling shot. "Where did you get it? I really need one. It's definitely better than a knife. In some ways."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James took the slingshot, and rather than answering, he tried to run away. He wasn't going to risk losing it again.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"Where do you think you're going?" Caelan asked, making sure the kid didn't go anywhere. As he held him against the wall, he asked again: "How did you get the sling shot? Boy, you wanna tell me or I will take it again and this time, keep it."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James stopped when the boy pushed him against the wall. "My brother gave it to me!" he said.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Caelan realized this wasn't the proper way to talk to the kid. "I'm sorry. If I let you go, will you stay a little bit? My name is Caelan. What is your name and your brother's name?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James furrowed his eyebrows together. "Why do you want me to stay?" he asked suspiciously.