Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not So Brave Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

"I knew you had something I wanted." Caelan said, smiling.  "I helped you, didn't I?  For some reason, you couldn't use your sling shot to defend yourself and I was your sling shot.  So, since you can't use it, maybe I can.  Give me it."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I can't..." said James. "I can normally use it, but I had no pebbles." He tried to take a little step back, but could his hand touch the wall.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Caelan grabbed the hand that held the sling shot with his left hand and with his right hand took the kid's sling shot. He knew the kid would be defenseless without it and he was a good shot. Almost deadly shot, but then Caelan had been lucky. He stood very close to the kid so he could easily stop him should he try to run.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"No!" James shouted, as he struggled, trying to hold on to the slingshot. He failed. Caelan was stronger. He tried to kick the older boy's shin, though he could do little harm with his bare feet.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"So, what kinda chance would you have fighting that kid if he wanted to fight you by himself? I would've let him, you know." Caelan asked, suddenly curious. The brat definitely had fight in him. His body just wasn't big enough yet, that's all. Otherwise, Caelan could imagine having a problem with him when he got older and bigger and stronger.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I would 'ave kicked 'im in the balls!" James shouted, continuing to struggle. He tried to bite Caelan's hand that held him.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"Hey, watchit! Or I'll kick you there, you lil shit!" Caelan protested. "I was gonna be nice and give you a chance to get your sling shot back, but I won't if you try shit like that."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James stopped struggling when he heard that. "Give it back," he said, and he held out his hand.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"Hmm. Let me see." Caelan pretended to think. He was enjoying this. He was seriously thinking about returning the sling shot. After all, the lil prick needed it to protect himself, that was definite. "Ok, I'm thinking of a number between one and ten. Hey, you do know how to count, don't ya?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James frowned irritated. "Of course I do. Do you?"