Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Not So Brave Now [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram wasn't fool enough to pick a fight with a boy so much older and stronger than himself, not even with two companions. "Fine." He turned to his friends. "This is no fun. Let's go." And the boys obeyed and let go of James. Bram and his friends tried to make their way past Caelan.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

Okay, he was a lot bigger than the group of nine or ten year olds, but Caelan was by himself and wanted to show the lil shit who was boss.  So, while he walked by him, Caelan couldn't help himself and kicked the leader of the brats in his ass as hard as he could.  

"You better hope I don't see any of ye again!" Caelan said.  "And I reminder people well."  He didn't realize he said that wrong.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James took a deep breath when the boys let go and walked away. Only now did he notice he was trembling. He picked up his slingshot. And then a beautiful thing happened. James began to laugh when the older boy kicked Bram and he pointed. "GOOD FOR YOU!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

OW! Bram turned back while his hands covered what was probably going to be a large bruise. He almost cried.

"We'll get you later!" he shouted at Caelan and James at the same time. But he gave no indication that he really would, because he ran away fast, his frightened friends on his heels, lest they'd also have an encounter with Caelan's boot.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"So kid." Caelan said to the only one left. "What kinda reward do I get for saving your ass?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James looked up at the older boy who had saved him. Oh shit. It seemed he was still in trouble. "I don't have no money," he said.

61 Posts
2 Threads

"I'm not talkin about money." Caelan said, smiling mischievously at the boy. He knew his older brother would beat the shit out of him if he ever saw him again. But he really wanted a certain weapon the lil brat had. "What else you got?"
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James was confused. "Uhm.. my cap? It won't fit ye. Yer head's too big!"

61 Posts
2 Threads

"I'm sure you have something that I want."  Caelan told the lil brat.  "Take everything out of your pockets and let's see what you have."  He was glad they were in an alley because if anyone saw them, they would think he was robbing the lil boy.  Which Caelan begrudgingly admitted was exactly what he was doing.  

He wanted the sling shot.  But the kid obviously needed protection.  He had other enemies, not only him.  He was too small to really be able to defend himself.  If the leader of the boys had fought him, Caelan was pretty sure he would have kicked the lil brat's ass.  Should he just leave him alone, he wondered.   No.  Not at all.  Then memories from the night when he met the lil brat and his elder brother returned.  He almost hit Caelan with a stone from that sling shot and hit his brother.  Then he had something else in the sling shot and if he hadn't used his brother as cover, he would no doubt have hit him with whatever it was.  No, the kid needed to be taught a valuable lesson.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James emptied his pockets. It only held the slingshot, but he quickly put it behind his back. "Nowt," he said. There was no way he was handing over his weapon. The town was dangerous if you were small and skinny for your age. And who else was going to scatter windows?