Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Inquiry [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded to her and smiled as he walked with her to see her off. He looked to Tobias and shrugged, "Things are alright. Just remember she is young and afraid. She misses home and her future is very uncertain and scary."

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Aye, I know that. I'm doin' my best..." said Tobias, some irritation sounding through in his voice. "That's why we visited Whitby." He looked up at Alice, but she was arranging her shawl and did not look at either of them.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and sighed. "And I thank you, and she won't say it but I think she's grateful she was able to come and visit. So please don't be angry at her if she isn't responding to you in a way you want. It will take time. So please, be easy on her.'

744 Posts
16 Threads

"I am..." said Tobias with a rather disturbed frown. He looked back at Alice. "But if ye're bothered by som't, I'd wish ye speak to me." Alice however, still did not respond.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked up to him. "Please, patience. It's the most important thing right now." He smiled weakly and waved to Alice. "I will write you soon."

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias nodded, but seemed displeased. He got on the cart, took the reigns and they drove away. Alice turned and looked at Elijah rather desperately, but then turned back and looked ahead.