Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Inquiry [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned and hugged her. "You aren't disgusting. We all have our faults, and if God can forgive you, what sort of man is he to think his opinion is higher?" He sighed and closed his eyes. "I am sorry though. He should over look it and see you for the woman you are."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"He doesn't..." Alice hugged him again, silently crying and cherishing the comfort of the embrace. "I suppose I must go... We can't keep him waitin' much longer." She whispered, but every atom of her body seemed to resist that thought and she still clung on to him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned and closed his eyes as he rest his head on hers. "I am sorry. I will help free you though, if you can be strong. And I will keep my promise to write you often. You will never be forgotten.'
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice tightened her hug once more, closing her eyes. But then she let go and slowly nodded. She wiped the tears off her face.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled slightly as he looked at her. "Just do your best. I know you don't like him, but since you are tied to Tobias for now, you should make the most of it. If he will treat you, even if it isn't from the heart, you can accept it. You aren't required to give him your affection just because he gives you something."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice nodded slowly. She didn't want anything from Tobias though. She wanted her old, worn clothes. She wanted the cottage, she wanted Whitby. She wanted to be her own again. But she held back the tears. She had to go.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah walked with her to the door. "If you'd like.." he said softly. "I'll send you some of your things soon. I'll see if Anne can help me gather anything you might want with you. To help you feel more like at home. And if things get difficult, you can always let me know. I will come and protect you."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice followed him. "I took all my things when I moved..." Alice said. "Will you come visit us soon? I'll have something to..." cling on to "look forward to.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "Alright, if you have it all." He had been certain she'd taken very little with her but it must have been just what he'd seen. He smiled and nodded. "I will visit you within the next two weeks. I'll be getting help so I can have some free time. You can look forward to it because I will not let you down."He gave her a cheerful look, hoping to give her hope and patted her shoulder.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice had owned very little and so moving her things had been easy. "She nodded. Thank you. Please come quick."

Then she opened the door. Tobias sat on the cart, smoking a pipe. "Are you alright?" he asked, looking from Alice to Elijah with a frown. He jumped down.

"Perfectly fine." said Alice. She climbed on the cart, only reluctantly accepting his help. Tobias then looked at Elijah awkwardly.