Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fox at the Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ban sat down and once the door was closed, he looked at Elijah, his arms folded. "I thought you were getting help, not a tyrant," he said in a rather accusing tone. This one is out of his mind.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Calm down!" Harry shouted at the boys.

"She was sixteen! And she wanted it!" Noah shouted over his father.

James made an obscene gesture at the constable and then ran out of the building.

"James!" Harry ran after him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah stared at the ground and put a hand to his face. "He did great in school and has been quite well received in York. I.. I want to believe this is an act. He is normally so kind. I think he is trying to seem harsh and scary to intimidate and get people in line. Since my way hasn't worked he is trying the opposite, that had to be it. I am very sorry, especially since you are the one he is targeting due to Harry."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

"Can no one control their own children in this town!?" Wesley felt a twitch in his eye but then realized he was alone with Noah and approached him slowly. "Alright, I'll take your word for it. She was of age, the fact she wanted it has never been in question. It's so easy for people to regret a mistake." He held out his hand. "I am Wesley Roberts, the new constable. I am not here to arrest you. I want to help you, if you tell me who hurt you I can make sure they pay for the crime. But you need to trust me and tell me what you can."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"And you didn't care to inform him on Harry's character?" Ben said. He bit the inside of his lip. "Can York not take him back? He's trouble."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah seemed to relax a little. He looked down at the hand, but he did't shake it. "I ain't sayin' owt. I never asked for a report. Me da' listened to James and James speaks all sort of nonsense."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked down more and shook his head. 'I can't just send him back without a reason. Clearly things aren't fixed and he hasn't done anything that will make them take notice. You aren't in jail yet though he made it sound like you would be. Until he physically attacks someone or locks away someone for the wrong reasons, I can't do much. Besides, I truly do need help. I need to believe he will calm down after being here for a couple of days. He is trying to help with an assault, and I can feel sympathy for that. No one should be attacked in the streets, even if they have done some wrong. That's what we are here for."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

"Your father may or may not care about you. I don't know and don't care. He might have believed it had to do with this guy and he hates him so much he latched on to it to make him suffer. I could believe that but I also believe this man has attacked someone and could do it again. Tell me, why do you not want to make a report? Aren't you worried this might let whoever is responsible think that you are compliant and they can do it again? If it was him, you might think you are safe since you took your 'punishment' and won't do it again so you feel completely safe from his wrath. But then that could make you a scapegoat to anyone who knows about it and fears him?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben scoffed, but didn't say anything. Perhaps that said enough. He took his pipe out of his pocket. "Mind if I smoke?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

The boy folded his arms. "I wasn't beaten. James came up with it." He looked away. "Can I go now?"