Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fox at the Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

"Really? Your mouth seems to run at a rather healthy speed." He slowed down as he didn't need the old man to stumble and get his bloodthirsty friends to descend on him.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben didn't respond to that but continued to walk, slowly. He thoroughly disliked this man, and he hoped Elijah was in the office and would say something about this mistreatment.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

When the blond pushed Ben through the door and closed it quickly to keep out everyone else, Elijah sat up sharply. "Ben.." He knew he would be coming but it clearly wasn't easy on him. He stood up and helped Ben to a seat but Wesley was clearly angry at him. "This is my case now, you shouldn't be interfering with the suspect."

Elijah rolled his eyes. "This isn't a murder case. And Ben is here now, so we don't need to abuse him. He can't answer anything if you are mistreating him, he could collapse!" He looked at Ben, clearly worried. "Are you alright? Do you need a water or something?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye that would be great," Ben said bitterly as he sat down. "What's all this nonsense about, Elijah. I thought ye were bringing someone in who knows how to do his job."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at Ben rather hurt at his words. "I am trying, Ben. He can do his job, he's a well respected constable in York. He's just.. being extra tough because there is so much against us and a push to clean things up. It'll settle down soon.."

Wesley cut in, "You don't have to explain anything. You may be friends outside of here, but when it comes to our jobs, he's just another person on the streets. You can't be soft, this is why you didn't make it in the city." He patted the other man's shoulder to try to help him relax. "You work so hard, but it doesn't do anything if the criminals are running circles around you and laughing."

Elijah looked at his friend, "it isn't like that.."

Wesley sighed and looked at his friend with pity, "You are very nice , too nice to see what's going on. Even now, this 'friend' of yours is demanding answers of you and not coming to you for help. Because he thinks so little of you as well!"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

What a vile little piece of shit! "I'm only demanding an explanation for why I'm being held without evidence, on the mere claim of some drunk fool!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed heavily. "Supposedly James and Noah think you are involved, that's why he brought you in. You wouldn't come on your own. I don't agree with it. But you are his case and I can only help protect you as long as it doesn't cross the line. You'll be home soon..' Of course, he wasn't sure if Ben was fully innocent and he was very conflicted by Wesley. The man could be very charming when he wanted to be, but Elijah knew Ben well and believed he was a good guy. He also knew he wasn't perfect either.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I came alone without putting up a fight..." Ben defended himself.

There was a knock at the door.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gently held up his hands. "Then you aren't arrested, you will go home after some questioning, I'm sure of it. "He caught a warning glance from Wesley and knew about making promises to suspects. He sighed and stood opening the door. "Yes?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

There were fishermen out there. "What's Ben been arrested for? He hasn't done anything wrong and his children need him!" One of them demanded.