Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fox at the Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben quietly smoked his pipe and looked away.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah was aghast. "What?! Fuck you! You can't handcuff me! I didn't do owt! Fuck you, you bastard!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at him with a frown. "Please, if you know someone who might know something.."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

Wesley immediately caught a piece of paper that fell off the pile and placed it on top. "Oh I believe I just did. I can't have you leaving and making a fool of me when I am just trying to help you. You claimed you had no injuries so we will have a professional agree. But if you aren't here when I come back that will make me look bad and it won't help your case."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Elijah didn't know, then? He had suggested he did when they had had that argument. Well, Ben wasn't saying anything. Sometimes Elijah being a constable was very inconvenient. He took a long draw and blew out the smoke slowly. "I don't know anything..." he said, looking out of the window.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I don't have a case! I never made any report!" Noah shouted. He lifted his foot and stepped on the candle from above, so that he instantly extinguished it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned more. He looked away. " Fine. I always have tried my best to trust you."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

Wesley sighed. "You are being difficult. It's people like you that lets crime run rampant." He walked over and leaned in to look and him eye to eye. "You really must want to get on my bad side. Really itching to live in a jail cell for the rest of your life aren't you?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

That struck a cord. Ben looked down, still angry, but conflicted. "You know I trust ye, Elijah... But ye'r also a constable..."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

When the man got close to him, Noah spat in his face.