Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Revenge at last [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"There wasn't trouble in this town until now," Harry said through gritted teeth. He didn't actually want Elijah to leave, because he didn't trust this one. But he didn't want Elijah to fill out the report either, because he'd protect Ben.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley chuckled. "Oh, I've read the paper." He patted Elijah's shoulder when the man turned red in embarrassment. "So let us fill this out. Tell me everything you can about the incident including anyone else you might think was involved or aware of it."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"He was beaten. He'll say as much, but he won't say who did it. James says it's Ben and other fishermen and I heard rumors of the sort that there had been some kind of retaliation. I just didn't know it was Noah, until James said it. And Ben has the motivation. I know it was him."

Thanks James.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded as he wrote things down, pacing slightly. "And who is James? Who did these rumors come from? What day and time was he beaten? And where? Just tell me the best of your knowledge."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"James is another one of me sons. I don't remember who told me. T' was at the pub. The man was sayin' the fishermen had been up to som't. That they'd kidnapped someone they had business with and taken him to the shack at the back of ___ yard. I didn't really care to listen much at the time, because I didn't know it was Noah. I don't know exactly when it happened. Some weeks ago."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded as he wrote it down. "Alright, I'll go asking around and collect this Ben guy. Maybe Noah can fill in the gaps. You mind if I question your other son too?" He looked at Harry despite Elijah clearly not thinking it was a good idea.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Surely this asshole couldn't have a reason to arrest James too. If it could get Ben in trouble, Harry would gladly cooperate. "No problem," he said, getting up. "I'll bring both boys over," - he'd have to find them first - "then you can question Noah about Alice," - for if Harry found him first and brought him over, he could tell the boy what to say.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley smiled brightly and held out the paper. "Just mark on this line to show you agree that what you told us was your own words and the truth. Then bring them. Isn't it so much easier when we get along?" He waited patiently for the man to sign it and go. He was going to see if they had any information on Harry and his family plus what Elijah had to say about the case.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry signed - that was, he put a cross there, and left, rather in a hurry. He had to find Noah fast.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley watched the man go and smiled at Elijah who was clearly worried. "Don't worry, even if they get released, they will learn that neither of us is going to stand back and just let them have their way. Right?"

Elijah nodded his head as he kept his gaze down. He was right that Wesley was better at this job than him.