Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Revenge at last [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry glared hard. "I'm not doin' owt, ser. I was just sayin' Noah's done no harm..." he said through gritted teeth. Okay he kind of had. He hoped Alice had been sixteen, but she at least couldn't speak for herself anymore. He'd have to find the boy before the constable did. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll let you do yer work and get to my own..."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

"Oh I'm afraid it doesn't matter if she wasn't forced into it. If she was too young, that's that." He raised his arm to block Harry. "If I have trouble finding your son, I will find you. I am sure my friend here has ideas on how to find you. And I will guarantee you can't leave town." Wesley smiled more. "I suggest just to stay, relax. Let us fill out a report on this attack on your son, you can give me a date, time, maybe a location and we can start from there?"
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry's eyes narrowed. "Ye thought you can stop me from leavin' town if I want to? I ain't done nowt. Ye can't stop people from leavin'. Ye don't have that power." And here he was thinking he hated Crane.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley shook his head, "you can leave, but your son can't. He is now the subject of an investigation and if you are helping a possible criminal, well that does make you a criminal whether or not he's innocent at that point. So I do suggest if you leave, think hard about what you're going to do. Otherwise, I will just lock you up right now on suspicion and I'll free you after getting him in here."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Ye can't lock people up on mere suspicion. That's what Crane just said. I ain't done owt. And no one has said the lass was fifteen. You're..." an idiot. "... acting solely on speculation you started yerself!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Actually I have very good reason to lock him up because of the ages mentioned. I mean, I could look into it with him free, but he may try to hide the evidence. Besides, weren't you just angry at my friend for not locking someone up when all we have is suspicions? I can lock anyone up if I have enough reason to think they need to be, and that is between me and the court to decide, not you. You are acting very aggressive and I don't appreciate it. So I suggest again, calm down. You can help make a report or you can leave, and if you try to help your son escape without us talking to him you will be in jail before the sun sets, I promise." Wesley said sharply.

Elijah sighed and frowned covering his face. "Is this how they do it in the big city?"

Wesley nodded, "You have to if you want to keep things in order. Better to lock up anyone suspicious and work it out later so they aren't causing more trouble. Oh, by the way I am going to ask that we get money to increase the jail size. It's a single cell and it's empty! A town this big shouldn't be empty, you aren't doing it right. There's always someone committing a crime you know.." He looked at his friend and patted his shoulder. "But hey! I'm here and I will help you now. We will get this town in line one way or another."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry looked at Elijah in a can-you-believe-this-twit way. Crane looked like an angel next to this guy. Clearly he had a screw loose. "Fine." He said, because he did not want to end up in jail. "I want to report Ben Ward for assault." Then if Alice had been fifteen, perhaps he had Ben could work something out. Even Ben didn't look so bad now.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley grinned huge. "See Elijah? You just need to be strict with people and they will behave." He looked to Harry and gestured for him to sit down and he stood beside the table as he placed the paper for him. "If you can't write it I will happily transcribe your report and you just sign it." He took put a pen and held it out to the man.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry sat down, seething, but keeping the rage bottled up. "I can't write," he said.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded, "Do not worry! There are many who can't. I will write for you, unless you prefer our friendlier constable Crane to do it?"

Elijah was trying to think of an excuse to separate the two as it seemed like it was only going wrong. "Ah.. I .." he smiled weakly. "You guys don't need me. I think the fewer people involved in this report the better, we don't want Mister Longbottom to feel intimidated. We are supposed to be a position for people to trust and feel safe with."

The blond constable laughed and looked to Harry as he gestured towards Elijah. "This is why the town is in so much trouble, am I right? Though you can't hate such a nice man." He nodded to Elijah, "If you don't want to, I guess your reason makes sense. I'll do it alone."