Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Revenge at last [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry scoffed. "He won't say a thing because he's terrified. It's clear that t' bastards threatened him." He glared. "You're a fucking joke!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah glared at him. "If he felt he was in danger, than he should come here and tell me. I would give him and one person he chose tickets out of town where they would be safe until the court date. I would never let my witness be at risk. Neither he nor you trust me. So until you do, don't waste my time by coming in here and yelling at me do to something I can't do. I can't make someone magically tell the truth, and I can't find another witness out of thing air if they do not exist! I can only do what is actually possible."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Why would anyone trust you? You're shite at your job!" Harry shouted. "So my son has to leave town because the fishing community's threatening. I think ye should arrest the whole lot! They're all involved!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

Elijah looked like he was going to lose his mind when the door opened. Another man stepped in and rose his brow, but chuckled slightly. "Always getting yourself into trouble, Elijah?"

The man Harry had been yelling at looked at him in shock and relief. "Wesley! You made it and so quickly."

The man in question nodded and smiled. "You really seem like you needed help." He looked at the man and tilted his head. "I hear you yelling at my poor friend here, about how he isn't doing his job right?" He ignored the embarrassed look that he could see in his friend's eyes and stared fully at the man. "Well I am here now, and I will help clean things up. So why don't you tell me what happened?"
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry looked at the newcomer confused. What? Elijah was getting help. That might be a good thing. Though only for now. "My son Noah was beaten up by a fisherman named Ben Ward and some of his friends. And Crane's refusing to even take him in for questioning, because he's friends with Ben."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley nodded as he listened. "That does sound quite awful. Do not worry, I will question this man myself. Tell me, why would this man want to attack your son? How old is he? If he is rather young it could cause the man extra punishment." He looked at Harry like he truly wanted to help him.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"He's s-,... sixteen." Was he? Harry wasn't sure. He looked about sixteen. "And Ben was angry, because his daughter couldn't keep her legs together and he blames Noah for that. Well it's not his fault she's a slag."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Elijah leaned towards Wesley. "He's seventeen."

The blond man nodded and looked at he man. "Oh, very interesting. And how old is this girl?" He leaned back knowing Elijah would have the answer. The other man was very confused at what he was getting at. "She IS sixteen, but why..." He didn't get to answer as the man smiled more.

"Well then, it seems we have a new problem to deal with as well. Don't worry, I'll bring in this Ben Ward. In the mean time it looks like I'll be arresting your son. If he's been doing this sort of thing with this girl long enough to be caught, I need to investigate and make sure he hasn't been doing it before her birthday. There is a law you know, it is illegal to be with a girl under sixteen without parental permission which clearly wasn't given. He might have waited until she was sixteen, but we won't know without taking him in. "He patted the man's shoulder as he started to write down on a paper, "i'll take this to court to get a warrant for his arrest. As soon as I bring him in, I'll go get this Ben character."

Elijah looked surprised, but he didn't want to stop him. Wesley was considered very good at his job, and he was sure he would let them go after questioning.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

[[Reference to statutory rape; sexism]]

"Wh-what? No, the little slut was sixteen, I'm sure. Anyway, who cares? So many girls can't keep their skirts down until sixteen. Noah's a child. Hardly older. Ye leave him be. Those assholes put him through enough!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley's smile didn't falter as he watched the man. "Now, you can't say that for certain unless you were aware of their relationship from the beginning, and you weren't there, or were you?" He shrugged and chuckled. "I don't care, the law is the law. She could have been with a hundred men twice his age, if she was underage and we know about him then that is all. If he had been the younger one I'd be arresting her. But you already told me about it so I have every reason to look into this. We don't want a dangerous criminal on the loose, do we? And do not tell me what to do. I am the law, and if you argue with me again I will arrest you for getting in the way of the law." He leaned in and lowered his voice. "If you resist, then I will keep you there for resisting arrest. You wouldn't want that would you?"

Elijah looked shocked. "Wesley! I .. I don't think Harry or Noah are dangerou-"

He was silenced by the other who smiled. "Always so soft. We can't know for certain, we have to let the court decide, now don't we? You wanted help and you have some of the best there is." He reached out and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, even if he is in jail he is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. But we have some pretty glaring testimony from the boy's own father."