Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Past and Present [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"It's what got me into the mess I am in. Oh, Darius... You are becoming such a dear friend to me. I..." I wish I could tell you everything... "I don't know what to say." She reached out and set her hand on his shoulder briefly in a friendly gesture. Then she returned to eating, dainty about round two.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius looked at her shocked. 'You think of me as your friend? I've hardly done a thing." He waved her off and smiled. "Don't worry. That will hopefully be in your past and you can look towards a better future, even if you don't know your past. "You never need to say a thing to me." He smiled and poured himself a glass of the wine he'd brought for her and simply relaxed. He hadn't had a friend since Chris, and this was very different. He wondered if she was simply saying that because he'd protected her and given her food and such for free, but that didn't sound right.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Yes," she said. "You have been here for me more than you know... if that isn't a friend, I don't know what is," she said simply. She took the wine and took a sip of it, then went back to picking daintily at her food. "I like you very much. You're easy to talk to, you're easy to pose for as an artist, and I wouldn't have it any other way." No, it was more than just him hiding her. It was a myriad of different things that were piling up in his favor.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius chuckled slightly. "I have a lot of trouble in my own past, and I'm glad to turn some around, maybe. But I am wanting to help you because you are easy to get along with. But thank you, no one has ever been so kind to me."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"We all have troubles in our past I suppose," she commented and finished the rest of the food. Her belly felt a bit happier after that. She sipped some wine.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded, but he supposed most stopped because they matured, not because their bad influence was murdered.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She drained the last of her wine and set the glass down. Now she was full and content. "I will play my violin for you soon," she said.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded. "When you like. I do love music. For now take it easy, rest if you'd like. " He put the glass and bottle aside. "Perhaps we can attempt painting again later.'

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Perhaps," she murmured softly. Sonia snuggled down in the blanket again and rolled to her side. She gave a great yawn and said, "You can paint me any time you wish."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded before brushing aside a small lock of hair. "Maybe I should paint you sleeping. You look so peaceful."