Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Past and Present [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She had not forgotten her promise to visit Darius, it had just been a busy time as of late with one of the courtesans going missing and how it was thought her Master was to blame. She was starting to tire of being on her back just to be able to find information from Italy about her past and was starting to wonder if it was worth it. If someone had wanted her, they would have found her by now, right?

When she was able to, she took a hot bath, then pulled on her plainest gown, the velvet cloak she pulled on was not exactly something she wanted to wear but it was winter and she needed to be warm... And she stuffed her feet into boots. Then she set off for the long walk that was to the Carrington estate. But before she got too far, she decided to send a boy ahead to give a message to Darius that she was on her way and wouldn't mind a walk if he had such inclinations...

She ignored the looks she got from anyone passing by, knowing that this was just a part of life.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius knew the moment his family learned he was going out to meet with a prostitute, there would be so much displeasure. He sort of looked forward to it. After putting on something warm but fashionable, he waited for her to arrive, but not so close that it seemed he was trying to catch her before anyone saw. He hoped they all did and talked about it. Let there be a little scandal, for once he'd find it enjoyable.

As she approached the estate, he walked out casually to meet her with a pleasant smile. "You look lovely as ever! I have decided I would take you up on that walk." He honestly was already considering another painting with her and thought he knew a wonderful location in the house, but he had to come up with a good moment to ask her since he knew her time was valuable.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I am glad to see you," she said and leaned in to kiss his cheek. She let the hood of her cloak fall once they were away from the mansion, however, not wanting her Master to be looking out the window to see her. God, she hoped not. A shiver ran through her at the thought of Magnus spotting her and making her disappear like the other girl. She didn't want that. "How are you, Darius?" she asked, pushing Magnus out of her thoughts. "I... hope I am not causing any trouble by having sent a message for a walk. I just needed to get out of the Diamond Pony and get some air."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked quite happy to have her join him. He kissed her cheek in return and let her lead the way as he walked alongside her. "It is no worry! I was glad you wrote me, I never have a schedule so it let me prepare for you. And I am happy to have my friend visit, so do not let anything they say bother you." He could care less what his brothers or sister thought anyway when it came to the people he hung out with, they never wanted to spend time with him anyway. "It was rather sudden, is everything alright?"

339 Posts
19 Threads

She turned them toward their private beach, knowing of its location because the Master had taken her there once when he decided to have his way with her. Sonia was, after all, Magnus Carrington IV's favorite whore according to him. With an absent smile, she said, "Well, then I am glad that it doesn't matter what they think." When presented with the next question, she was quiet for a long moment and she placed her hand on his arm, then said, "I don't know... I... Can't talk about it." More so she didn't know whether it was safe or not. It wasn't Darius that she worried about, it was his brother she feared.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled and patted her hand."Then don't worry about it for now. Just enjoy being out of that place. "He looked around as she guided them someplace he hadn't really spent time at before so it was interesting. "Oh you know this place better than I do." He wasn't suspicious, it was a joke, he thought. "Well, will you have to hurry back after this walk? If I am not keeping you, perhaps you can come up to my studio and I may see if you would model for me again? I have a few ideas."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I would enjoy it more if I could retire from there," she said very softly. She led them down to the water and would have sat down if it had not been for Darius' next question. "You wish to paint me again? I wouldn't mind that. I have time today, I told them I needed a day off since I have been working every day." Mostly with Magnus, not going to lie. Oh, how she loathed the man.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled huge as she seemed on board with being his model. "If I could sell my paintings, I could perhaps make you famous. You'd have other painters paying you to be their model. You would have things easy and make more money. I could see your face in oils at a museum. " But he wasn't a famous painter nor had connections to them. 'I would never sell your painting though, that first one is special. And I'd get your permission for any other."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She wanted to tell him that it was impossible to be free of Magnus Carrington IV, but she knew that his family had no idea that he owned the Diamond Pony. His words made her want, however, and she gave him a look that was a mix of hope and frustration. "I can't be everyone's model. I'll only be yours because the Madam trusts you so far." She wished to be free and nobody knew how much.

She hoped that Magnus wasn't at home when she entered. "Just tell them I am your model, nothing more, nothing less, if they ask."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged as he walked in with her. "I don't think they'll ask. If they care, they would prefer to whisper rumors. No one usually speaks to me." He glanced at her as he lead the way upstairs towards his room. "Well, I admit a greedy thrill that you are mine alone to paint. Everyone else can just be envious of the chance I had that they missed. A hundred years from now your portrait will still be proudly displayed only hinting at your beauty." He grinned at the idea of creating a famous work that captured the eyes and imaginations of others.