Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Past and Present [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"No, they are in my room at the Diamond Pony. I... I will figure it out," she said, "I just thought of it now. There are many thoughts racing through my head. It isn't every day I run away." She chuckled and then took a bite of food.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius watched her curiously. "Would it be easier if I let you return home as if nothing were wrong and pick you up during the middle of the night? I'm sure even the ladies at the Diamond Pony sleep eventually."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Perhaps," she said. She was famished, the food was disappearing off the plate as they spoke. "The violin was given to me by my guardian before he was killed, along with the sheet music. It's old and scratched up, but it's well-loved."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"Then that's settled. You can go home so no one can suspect anything. Before the light of morning I will come and sneak you away on a horse." Darius smiled brightly at the idea. "You will have what matters most and you'll be safe. Until this matter can be figured out, I hope you won't get too restless staying with me."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I am sure it will be fine," she said, knowing it would be hell, not because of him or staying with him but because of the fear she held and the secret she had yet to reveal to anyone that made the fear even more real. She nodded and finished off the food faster than she wanted to, blushing for having wolfed it down.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked at the meal and smiled. "I'm glad I offered you food. You needed it. Do you want any more? I want you to keep up your strength." He put the tray aside. "It may be bad, but I will make it better than your time in that place was. You don't have to do anything with anyone, you can take it easy, and I will allow you to latch the door so that he can't get in. Besides, my room is so messy, I can give you a hiding space in case he does come in. Though I can't see why he would."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She wanted to say yes to more food but hesitated for a moment. In the end, she nodded and said, "Yes please." She smiled then when he said what he said. "I appreciate all that you are doing for me. I am ready to be done with that part of my life. I don't think I could ever make enough money to find out who killed my guardian or who my family is. I will have to make my own family."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius was about to get her more food but her words surprised him. 'You don't know? Well, after we make sure you are safely free from that place and my brother, I'll help you find a detective." He smiled and turned to get her food. This time he got her some fruit and a few light pastries she might enjoy. "Here you are. Don't hesitate to take what you want."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"There is a lot I don't know... I don't remember anything before I was around twelve," she replied. Then she waited for him to come back to finish her reply. "I don't want to look anymore, I think it is a moot point now." Looking for her family would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, she thought as she ate more food. "Thank you," she said between bites.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius sat beside her, "Doesn't mean you have to give up. Don't make it what drives you, but you can always keep going as a possibility on the side in your life. So you aren't disappointed if you get nothing, but perhaps one day something will surprise you.'